Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ADALE  
#1 Posted : 22 August 2016 08:32:54(UTC)
ADALE

Good morning, I got the nice surprise of having all 7 elements accepted and locked over the weekend (IPD). I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of the CMIOSH process and would be willing to give any tips and advice? I've seen other posts about changes to question sets in 2016 which I'm sure will be a good thing to avoid the temptation to focus on certain areas. But I'm keen to know how the invitation to interview occurs and how long after your portfolio is completed you hear from IOSH. I also read that they require your presentation a month in advance along with work history, so I imagine a couple of months as a rough timeline as a minimum as it may take 3 weeks to hear how you did. Any experience welcome
Clark34486  
#2 Posted : 22 August 2016 13:28:39(UTC)
Clark34486

Contact memberships ask them to review you CPD prior to audit, then review any changes they think are required then ring IOSH to book your peer review (they don't invite)
Eley37697  
#3 Posted : 22 August 2016 16:15:36(UTC)
Eley37697

IOSH Staffordshire have a Peer Review Interview session on 15th September - gotta be worth coming to Stafford, Staffordshire for this special evening. Please look on the IOSH Staffordshire website or look on LinkedIn! See you there. Chris
Eley37697  
#4 Posted : 22 August 2016 16:21:45(UTC)
Eley37697

Kevin Barber  
#5 Posted : 30 August 2016 14:46:28(UTC)
Kevin Barber

Good afternoon; I have my Peer Interview on Thursday; until today I was led to believe that I needed to have an understanding of the IOSH Code of Conduct, and there was some suggestion that I might be asked about my open assessment answers....I guess to scrutinise if the work was truly mine. Having read the post by ADALE and seen similar comments; it would appear that there are a core number of questions I should be aware of; can anyone advise where I can find these core questions if any?