Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 04 August 2000 13:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Rakesh Maharaj MIOSH Reg Occ Hyg To the collective I am a South African qualified Health and Safety and Occupational Hygiene Professional seeking employment in the UK (South East - Greater London area). I am widely experienced in the field of Occupational Health and Safety and Occupational Hygiene with vocational influences from both South Africa and the United Kingdom. My health and safety and occupational hygiene experience ranges across a wide spectrum of multi-site industries and corporations and ranges across various sectors. My character strengths include amongst others, the experience and ability to work independently, the ability to adapt to dynamic working environment, the ability to collate, synthesize and analyse information leading to practical solutions and recommendations and I possess very good interpersonal and operational project management skills aquired from 7 years experience. I have also developed a highly successful Occupational Health Screening Portfolio on behalf of my previous employer in the UK. My academic qualifications and competency are accredited by IOSH for Occupational Health and Safety and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH - US) for Occupational /Industrial Hygiene. Should anyone be interested in obtaining my services, or know of any vacancies (other than those listed in the SHP), please do not hesitate to email me at rakash14@hotmail.com. or call me at 07790 866 874. Thanking you in advance. Rakesh Maharaj
Admin  
#2 Posted : 29 August 2000 10:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ruth Prosser Please see Health, Safety and Welfare Officer ~ Near Brighton