Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 17 November 2000 12:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Hi All, Just thought I would let you know (that's if anybody is interested) that after weeks of searching I am now back in full time employment. I would like to thank all those of you who took the time to contact me during this period with offers of advice and possible employment. Special thanks goes to Jay Joshi for posting the job opportunity that led to my new post. I promise to keep responding to queries in all 3 forums where I think I can be of some assistance but I may have to slow down a bit now that I have a real job. Regards, Paul Craythorne
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 November 2000 10:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Angela Wheatcroft Paul, 'Glad to hear of your success. We've all benefited from your contributions over the past few months. 'Hope you'll have time to keep in touch. Best wishes in the new job, Angela Wheatcroft, Website Co-ordinator
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 November 2000 11:58:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Angela, Thanks for your message. I will still keep in touch but obviously my day time contributions will be dramatically reduced. The forum has proved to be a very useful tool for networking and job hunting and I would recommend it to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation to mine. Regards, Paul
Admin  
#4 Posted : 20 November 2000 12:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Roberts Paul Congratulations,I'm pleased for you, well done. If you need an asistant I am still looking, Ha Ha, Regards Phil Roberts
Admin  
#5 Posted : 20 November 2000 15:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jay Joshi Congartulations Paul--all I did was to post the opportunity that was passed on to me by Barry!!!
Admin  
#6 Posted : 21 November 2000 15:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Diane Warne Well done Paul!