Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 21 May 2001 18:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tom Bradley Hello everyone my name is Tom Bradley and Im looking for that all important Position in Health and Safety. I hold the General Certificate, and have just completed the Diploma at the Caledonian University, having passed all modules (6 plus a case study) I am awaiting graduation. I also hold a Higher National Diploma in "Building Inspection and Supervision" from Bell College of Technology, Hamilton. At present employed with a Local Authority here in the West of Scotland carrying out Risk Assessments, this is a short term contract (3 months)which is about finished Although a resident of west central Scotland I am prepared to travel and would consider all types of work offered. I have 30 years experience in the construction industry, Look forward to hearing from you.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 30 May 2001 10:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Allan Please contact David Allan on 01698 711177 or email raeburn@raeburndrilling.com