Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 17 September 2001 09:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Hayley Rollinson Occupational Health & Safety Adviser HULL Competitive Salary & Car Northern Foods is one of the UK's leading food manufacturers, with a sales turnover in excess of £1 billion and 22,000 employees. Following a strategic review of health and safety requirements we wish to appoint an additional Occupational Health & Safety Adviser to the existing compliment, who will report to the Northern Foods Health and Safety Executive. Your role will be to carry out constructive audits of health and safety practices across our entire operation - advising and coaching so that awareness of health and safety becomes second nature. You will also contribute to the overall Health and safety strategy, the development of minimum standards and carry out training activities, all with particular emphasis on occupational health. The work demands a persuasive communicator with a light touch, who is adept at developing strong working relationships and facilitating change. You must be a team player, be able to work effectively as part of the existing team and share our enthusiasm for health and safety and, with 5-10 years experience of the discipline with a manufacturing background behind you, you will have developed sound judgement and a practical and pragmatic approach. You will be either an Occupational Health Practitioner who is also qualified to Tech SP or equivalent standard, or hold a NEBOSH Diploma, or equivalent, and be able to demonstrate significant experience in developing occupational health strategies. Interested applicants should apply in writing, stating current salary to: (Strictly Private & Confidential) Health & Safety Department, Northern Foods plc, Beverley House, St. Stephen's Square, HULL, HU1 3XG. Northern Foods is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be judged solely on their merits.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 18 September 2001 09:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Justin Coleman of LOCUMS (UK) LIMITED Dear Hayley Rollinson, In response to this advertisment I would like to mention, I am part of a company called LOCUMS (UK) LIMITED, I have been given the task to look into Occupational Health and research the area as it stands. As you could probable no doubt tell, I am part of an Agency for doctors, we have doctors on our books that have DFOM,AFOM,MFOM & FFOM qualifications. I am still learning the ropes in this area of business, but, also beleive I can help in your quest for a person suitable for the job you have displayed. I would like to offer my service to you and if you have any interest in us please contact me, via any of these: justin@locum-uk.com Tel: 01291 630000 Fax: 01291 622968 LOCUMS (UK) LIMITED The Old Grayhound 17 Moor Street CHEPSTOW Monmouthshire NP16 5DB I would like to send you one of our client packs so you could have a look at our company. I would be delighted to here back from you if you are interested. Kind Regards Justin Coleman LOCUMS (UK) LIMITED