Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 November 2001 16:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Richard Facer I have just been made redundant and am looking for a new job. I live in Newbury, Berkshire but am willing to travel. 12 years experience in H&S in railway & telecoms environments. Wide knowledge base. If you have any leads or know of a position available please drop me a line.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 November 2001 18:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Peirce Richard There is a big demand for safety professionals with Railway experience. Especially in view of public concerns on safety after all the problems in that industry. Try contacting the following agencies Principal People and Sypol.You can view job vacancies through their websites (www.principalpeople.co.uk and www.sypol.co.uk). There are often vacancies for safety professional with railway experience advertised with both these agencies and in the SHP. I have found a superb job through Principal People who are an extremely high quality Health and Safety employment agency. Good Luck and Best Wishes. Brian
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 November 2001 12:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ron Young Try this website from SSR, the link should display a position you may have an interest in. http://www.ssr-personnel.../vacancies/HAS.HTM#t2741 Good Luck Ron
Admin  
#4 Posted : 22 November 2001 05:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Tracey Please forward your current cv to hsinfo@safetyrisk.co.uk We are presently recruiting and have a number of vacancies Regards Nick Tracey