Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 01 February 2002 11:10:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Graham Clarke MIOSH, MIIRSM A progressive, new, forward thinking UK wide company, in the civil engineering and telecom sector seek a qualified, (NEBOSH Cert min, NEBOSH Construction Cert an advantage), energetic, hard working dedicated Safety and Quality Manager for our Scottish region, based in Stirling/Edinburgh, working out of Kilmarnock. You will need to have a good grasp of quality, although training will be given, an understanding of environmental issues would be an advantage, and again training will be given. Your role will be to conduct inductions, inspections, and audits, risk assessments, toolbox talks and maintain compliance with standards and procedures. We offer a salary of between 18k-20k dependant on experience, company car a fully supported role that you can grow into, if you are interested please send your CV via email to gclarke@broadbandsvc.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 13 February 2002 21:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Murray S Graham Graham, I am leaving the forces in Jan 03 and hoping to settle in Scotland. I will be back in Scotland in July 02 for my last six months service. I have Dip SM from the BSC and will have Dip EM by the time I return to Scotland. If it is any use to you I have Fire Safety Officers qualification as well. If you are looking for anyone around that time and I fit the bill, drop me a line Murray Graham GRAHAMMURRAY4@aol.com
Admin  
#3 Posted : 21 February 2002 14:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Al Penman Graham in response to your thread posted the 1st Feb. is the position still available? I am a 33 year old mature student currently in my final year at Nottingham Trent University studying a BSc (Hon's) in Health, Safety and Environmental management which included a years experience as a safety professional and am an affiliate member of IOSH. I am due to finish in June this year and am looking for employment in Ayrshire/Glasgow area. Previous to going to university I served 9 years in the Army in a technical trade, do you feel I would be suitable for this position. I can be contacted at al_penman@hotmail.com Yours Allan A Penman