Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 01 February 2002 14:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nigel Davies I am in the process of developing a web-site for a management consultancy. Part of the service offered would be guidance and information on H&S to small businesses, mainly in South Wales. Are there any H&S companies or H&S suppliers, that offer "affilliate programmes" for links through to their sites that could generate an income for my site whilst providing an up to date information service. These of course would be scanned for content and relevant information so I'm confident that my site is not wasting valuable business time for my clients, therefore ensuring return visits to my site. I would be most grateful if any information could be posted on this thread as I'm sure there are other sites that would benefit from these affilliate programmes.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 01 February 2002 15:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams Nigel, We dont offer any affiliate services, but if you want to add an organisation who are FREE, reliable have indemnity insurance and used by readers of the forums here you can always add us. If your interested e-mail me on Training@worksafe.org.uk. Regards Ash