Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 February 2002 14:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Abco Health and Safety Management We have an exciting opportunity for a full time employee to undertake various construction safety work. The role is demanding and will require a positive and professional attitude. The post would suit a self starter with the desire to be more than just a number and become part of a small quality team with a reputation in the North second to none. The role will involve auditing construction companies, developing safe systems, developing safety courses, promoting the company, writing policies , risk assessment, safety plans, planning supervision etc. It is essential that the candidiate is IT upto date and has good English and presentation skills to communicate at all levels. Qualifications not as important as ability although MIOSH, MIIRSM, MaPS and NEBOSH Const. Cert. would be an advantage. £18,000 - £25,000pa depending upon experience with good promotion prospects and six monthly reviews. CV's required
Admin  
#2 Posted : 19 February 2002 14:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dyfed Rowlands I am extremely interested in applying for the post advertised. I hold the NEBOSH General Certificate, Nottingham Trent University Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health & Environmental Management & the NEBOSH Construction Certificate. I am currently in Local Government and would dearly love to break into the construction industry having recently enjoyed and passed the NEBOSH Construction Certificate. However, I must admit that I do not have a fantastic ammount of experience within construction and I am wondering whether it would be worth my while applying. Kind Regards Dyfed Rowlands (MIOSH)
Admin  
#3 Posted : 12 March 2002 13:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dyfed Rowlands I take the answers no?
Admin  
#4 Posted : 13 March 2002 11:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams Dyfed, perhaps you haven't had a reply because you didnt e-mail you cv to them? I would point out however the person spec they are asking for doesnt seem to covered by the low salary for the job! Ash