Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 14 February 2003 17:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Keith Morison I posted a message 2 weeks ago with no response. I reckon that qualifications and a couple of years experience in Safety (mainly from the Oil and Gas industry) doesn't count for much in this business. However, if somebody wants a keen and enthusiastic Safety Officer, then drop me a line.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 February 2003 17:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By DAVID You sound disheartened and I can't say I blame you. I have tried contacting several people over the last 2 years via the site and only had one response. Your better off trying a number of other site's. I have seen a couple of positions in your sector on www.gojobsite.co.uk. You should give them a try and I wish you good luck in your search. Dave
Admin  
#3 Posted : 15 February 2003 18:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Nagle Keith. Are you looking for work in the oil/gas industry? I get a site that send out regular mail on vacancies in this specific area. As soon as I get the next I will forward the details to you... OK
Admin  
#4 Posted : 03 March 2003 13:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Foster Keith I presently have a position that may be of interest to you based in the North West of England in which I am looking for an individual who is self motivated and is loking for a challenge with a fast growing Company within the Service Sector (BT, Broadband, Water, Sewers, Gas, Electric, Grounds Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Local Authorities, Hospital Authorities) in which I am looking for an individual with enthusiasm rather than experience. If you are still on the market for a new career please contact me in the first instance via e-mail david.foster@enterprise.plc.uk at which time I will provide you with more information etc. Regards, Dave
Admin  
#5 Posted : 14 March 2003 18:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason Gould hi my name is jason and i would like a position in the north west. i hold nebosh cert, dip 1 and 7307 teaching cert but not had a proper chance to show my capabilities and enthusiasm. please contact me on Jason.Gould@centrica.co.uk and we can discuss this opportunity for both. thanks.