Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 18 February 2003 10:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By DAVID WILSON We are a major Healthcare Service company operating contracts throughout the UK due to our continued success and expansion we are now recruiting an experienced HSE manager to provide day to day support to the Corporate Compliance Manager. The role will be diverse from permit negotiations with the Agency and external bodies, health & safety site visits, compliance audits, systems management and corporate training. The successful applicant will have a current NEBOSH certificate and at least 5 years post grad experience in industry or consulting. Experience within the Health care sector or logistics would be an advantage but not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a market leading organisation. Superb career prospects and benifits. The role will be based in Newcastle with frequent travel to all UK sites. Salary and benifits are flexible for the right individual and we will pay re-location costs if necessary. Salary Guide £35K PA Plus car and benifits for further information please send an email containing your current CV and benifits package for the attention of David Wilson mail to: nebosh_hse@hotmail.com This opening is urgent and interviews will be conducted expediantly.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 19 February 2003 15:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Harrison I am interested in the post above. I was the Company Health and Safety Manager(9 years) for Centura Foods Ltd, part of the Ranks Hovis McDougall Group, until its' recent closure due to reorganisation and resulting redundancies. I am a DipSM MIIRSM amongst many other H&S qualifications and have considerable experience in SHE Management across multi site and multi discipline operations. I would welcome the oportunity to discuss the post further and my CV is available. I can be contacted on 01325 332129 or by email.