Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 01 September 2003 16:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Elizabeth Ashford
I am currently working as a Health and Safety Assistant for a printing company and are currently looking to further my career within the health and safety sector.

I am looking for an Assistant/Trainee position which would enable me to develop my skills, experience and knowledge gained from completing an NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Health and Safety Practice. I also intend to complete the Level 4 qualification as well.

Whilst working for my current employer, I have had experience in leadership and co-ordination roles. I have applied the knowledge gained from my NVQ and have been instrumental in forming and co-ordinating a Health and Safety Committee, conducting risk assessments, accident investigation, ensuring legal compliance and turning waste disposals processes into a self financing and profit making process, amogst many other health and safety projects.

I am East Midlands based and would consider a role which involves travelling.

I would greatly apprecaite any opportunities to discuss any potential vacancies.

Yours sincerely

Elizabeth

Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 September 2003 15:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim Drake
Elizabeth, we are looking for someone right now. Are you still looking?

Admin  
#3 Posted : 08 September 2003 13:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Elizabeth Ashford
Hello Jim

I have emailed you directly.

Kind regards

Elizabeth