Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 September 2003 10:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Trevor Pierce
Sorry about the mispelling yesterday of the title ( I am often criticising other peoples spelling), as I was typing it as I cleared my desk in a hurry.

Well if anyone is seeking a H&S Advisor with experience of site inspections/audits [construction], method statements, risk assessments etc either in or out of construction, be pleased to hear from you. CV on request, I will have to update my old one pdq.

PS Thanks to those who replied to me on Thursday.

Trevor
Admin  
#2 Posted : 11 September 2003 11:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Richard Facer
Trevor,
I went through the same thing last year - an absolute bomb shell however, I can assure you that although things may look bleak now, they will get better.
There are lots of jobs out there but my advice is don't panic.
Take this as an opportunity to move onward & upward. Sit back, plan your approach (don't scatter gun), and take your time to find a quality job - not just any job to keep the wolves from the door, but with an employer who convinces you they want you for the right reasons.
Best of luck.
Richard Facer
Admin  
#3 Posted : 11 September 2003 11:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Trevor Pierce
Thanks Richard

Nice to know someone is replying to my thread.

Got a couple of leads, but nothing substantial yet.

By the way, did you find a new job, and if so, how did you come by it?

Thanks again

Trevor
Admin  
#4 Posted : 13 October 2003 21:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Chris Abbott
Probably a bit late, but just been through it myself - end of September... Although I got a fair bit of notice, still a kick in the teeth a little...

Chris