Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 10 February 2004 17:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By steve bielby My company is acting on behalf of a £20m turnover building company based in West Yorkshire. Due to continued growth they now wish to appoint an in house full time safety advisor. The company operate throughout the North Of England and have a good reputation, being part of a larger construction group. This is an excellent opportunity to work with site agents and contract managers to make an impact on site. You will report to the MD and have real influence on corporate policy. A hands on practical approach is required. Salary is negotiable circa £25k + car etc. You must possess construction experience and preferably Tech SP. The company are friendly and have good existing safety standards, this is an excellent opportunity for the right person. Applications including CV and salary expectations to me first please I will then recommend a short list to the company MD. steve.bielby@btopenworld.com
Admin  
#2 Posted : 22 February 2004 12:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Olive Dear Steve. My name is Dave Olive. Age 50. 22 years experiance as a Building clerk of Works working on hospitals and health authority contracts upto £40M.Carpenter Joiner by trade, then site management, then into a Clerk of Works position. Now looking to swap careers into health and safety. Completed NEBOSH General certificate last year [Pass credit]. Started NTU dip part 1 this year at MANCAT. [Paid for all courses myself - no employer imput, also make up my time for the afternoon each week needed to complete the course] CV attachement? Sorry but I cannot find the attachment link. If you require a copy of my CV please supply contact address. Regards David. P. Olive BA daveolive@supanet.com tel: 0161 633 1227. Home address Oldham Lancs.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 27 February 2004 11:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gary Southwell Iam currently working in Hull, my contract is goning to end shortly. I am looking for work with a contractor. Iam NEBOSH qualified and Tech SP. Please contact me by: E-mail: gary@paige15.karoo.co.uk Tel 01482 708488 15 Hornby Grove Bilton Grange Estate East Hull HU9 4PD Lookforward to hearing from you.