Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 17 February 2004 19:58:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tracey Docking I'm trying to make these more interesting! We've tried competitions, posters, videos, leaflets, free gimics (stressballs, massage), visitors (firemen, therapists),cash prizes, interactive driving demonstration etc but finding it hard to raise interest within our office environment. Has anyone got any tried and trusted ideas that are likely to draw attention please. Any suggestions are welcome please!!!
Admin  
#2 Posted : 17 February 2004 22:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Raymond Rapp Tracey, Quit while your still ahead ! Seriously, you may wish to consider a quiz. The drawback with this is that there are some who know more than others. A similar problem arose in my company and I suggested a pictoral quiz, where an office environment was utilised and hazards mostly from clip-art were inserted. Spot the hazard. Ok the stick of dynamite under the photo copier was a bit obvious but created a laugh. With some imagination you can create your own type of office environment. I designed the office myself using Word but unfortunately do not have a copy now. Ray