Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2004 16:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By anthony o'keefe
Owing to the reorganisation of company personnel it is likely that I may be forced in to redundancy, perhaps this is not a bad thing as I believe that I am now ready to face a new challenge and further my career in health and safety.

At present I am the health and safety advisor covering locations in Hull and Edinburgh though I am located in Hull.

I have NEBOSH CERT, NEBOSH DIP PART 1, NEBOSH SP DIP ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT. plus others that may be of intrest.

I am seeking a new challenge in the East Riding of Yorkshire though any location would be considered, and would welcome any offers or leads that may assist me. Recently there have been many vacancies in the rail industry which would intrest me though I am not to familier with the environment, though I would be willing to undergo any training that a prospective employer may require.

A copy of my C.V. may be obtained upon request.

Many Thanks for taking time to read this entry.

Regards

Anthony O'Keefe
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 March 2004 10:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lilian McCartney
We're going to be advertising in SHP next month for two 'Implementation Officers' one in each of two departments.

We're East Lothian Council (down A1 from Edinburgh)