Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 31 October 2000 22:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Waterton to Neil Budworth..I would be interested in the training packs you have developed if you are willing to share them
Admin  
#2 Posted : 02 November 2000 11:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Neil Budworth This is the material we have developed so far. There are quite a few big files in here, if you can let me know which if any are of interest I will try and E mail them to you. Best Regards Neil Anat.ppt and Anat1.ppt = Basic anatomy slides only slight variations between the two. Assess.doc = Employee task assessment checklist copy of Checkniosh2m.doc Awareness Poster.doc = Awareness poster Back Care in Everyday life.ppt = Back Care in Everyday life presentation Backschool Flyer.ppt = Poster for backschool Backschool.doc = suggested syllabus for backschool Backscin.ppt = Presentation outlining reason for bckschool and content Check 2, Check3, check4 and checklist1 = Example checklists for behavioural measurement and feedback, and ilustration of standards. Checkniosh2m.doc = Ergonomic assessment tool Same as Assess.doc based on the NIOSH equations, but simplified so that a non expert user can identify and rate tasks and identify the compenents within a task that are causing the source of risk. Used in conjunction with remedy.doc which highlights possible solutions Common.ppt = Explanation of common back problems, with intervertebral disc pressure graph Every.ppt = Backcare in everyday life (sorry I seem to have got two copies on here) Facts.ppt = Fact or fiction quiz (icebreaker) FAQ.doc = Frequently asked questions with suggested answers Feedbackpres.ppt = Presentation outlining the theory of behavioural measurement and feedback and ABC analysis Flow.doc = Flow chart illustrating a simple way through problem solving with PDCA Giving feedback on observations.doc = Hand out for observers on active listening and feedback. Icebreakers.doc = explanation of various games which can be played during backschool, including letter to Groundforce and balloon game. Lift and posture.ppt = Lift and posture presentation Lying.ppt = lying stretches Models.ppt = Diagrams illustrating how to build models NB.ppt = Disc diagram and intervertebral disc pressure graph Pdca.ppt = PDCA Full version manual Quiz cards.ppt = quiz questions for use with games. Remedy.doc = For use with checklist gives illustrative solutions where checklist gives high scores Salessme.ppt- General overview of the project Sitting.ppt = Sitting stretches Smepdca.ppt = Simplified approach to PDCA based on a PDCA worksheet Therapy.doc = options beyond self help and explanation Therapy.ppt = accompanying presentation not complete Tim plank.ppt = presentation to illustrate the interdependence of the various parts of the programme Towel2.ppt Towel icebreaker overheads. Treat.ppt= Treatment options beyond self help.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 03 November 2000 08:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By D Geoghegan Neil, I would be interested in a questionnaire on back care/ manual handling. Appreciated, D Geoghegan email: Dgeoghegan@crownlift.de