Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 12 November 2000 18:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Brede I work for a rail and construction industry firm. I am interested in seeing how other h&s professionals put into checklists or similar for conducting health and safety competence audits at sub contractor premises. Thanks
Admin  
#2 Posted : 13 November 2000 18:54:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Armstrong Dave, There are a number of different types of audit that could be imposed on a contractor by his client. These range from pre-qualification type assessment audits prior to engagement of the contractor to actual on the job performance auditing. I'm not sure whic, if not all, you're interested in. I have a couple of checklist type pr-formas that might be of interest to you. If you send me an email address I'll forward them on to you. Steve Armstrong
Admin  
#3 Posted : 13 November 2000 20:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Brede My address is davidbrede@yahoo.com I think the pre audit checklist will be of most interest but the other one may be useful to compare with what I use at the present
Admin  
#4 Posted : 15 November 2000 06:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Raj PLEASE SEND ME TOO THE CHECKLISTS. WILL BE VERY USEFUL. THANKS WARM REGARDS RAJ
Admin  
#5 Posted : 15 November 2000 06:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Raj SORRY... MY EMAIL IS raajooo@yahoo.com Raj
Admin  
#6 Posted : 15 November 2000 11:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Boyd Can i also have a copy please.
Admin  
#7 Posted : 15 November 2000 11:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Boyd email is john.boyd@fullarton.com