Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 18 January 2001 15:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Douglas oshea I have been tasked by my General Manager to review the health and safety of our night staff. I understand that there is a legal responsibility under the working time regulations to offer health assessments for all night workers. Can anyone please clarify what form this assessment should take. We are a hotel that currently employs three members of staff to work nights.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 18 January 2001 15:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Juliet Sumner The DTI guidance, Your guide to the working time regulations, URN 00/633 is available free if you phone DTI on 0845 6000 925. This is a good, straightforward guide to complying with the regulations, and includes a sample health assessment form for night workers. Hope this helps.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 18 January 2001 19:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bill Fisher Douglas The referred to Guidance can be got on the DTI Site at http://www.dti.gov.uk/er/work_time_regs/wtr0.htm Bill