Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 19 February 2001 14:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Pike Hi, I am hoping that someone can supply me (via email) with an electronic version of F2508.I have enquired at The Stationery Office today, only to be told that it is now 'out of print' (sic) and that only the paper version was available. I recall that this type of request has been posted previously and that it received a favourable response. I can be contacted at davidpike@firesafe.freeserve.co.uk or by 'phone on 07787 147424. Many thanks Dave Pike
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 February 2001 11:29:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nicky Sorry, I haven't got one, but if you do receive one could you e-mail me with it? (I too have telephoned, I wonder why it was stopped). Nicky,: Bluebellhouse@cs.com
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 February 2001 14:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Frank Cooper David, Nicky, I have e-mailed you a copy of the form this afternoon. Regards, Frank Cooper
Admin  
#4 Posted : 20 February 2001 15:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Huw Williams HSE's new "Reportline" goes live on 1st April and should allow telephone reporting and I think Online reporting...... Maybe thats why the forms are becoming harder to get hold of??? Regards Huw
Admin  
#5 Posted : 20 February 2001 15:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Pike I would just like to thank everyone who has supplied me with an electronic copy of F2508, you hae been most helpful. Regards Dave Pike
Admin  
#6 Posted : 21 February 2001 10:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Laurie For our English and Welsh readers - we have had the telephone reporting system in Scotland for some time and it is excellent. I can't remember the last time I saw a blank 2508, and would be hard put to it to lay my hands on one! Laurie
Admin  
#7 Posted : 23 February 2001 23:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Colin Oglesby Frank I have been trying to get the F2508 electronic version for some time. Could you E Mail me a copy as well. colin@oglesbycp.freeserve.co.uk Thanks Colin Oglesby
Admin  
#8 Posted : 26 February 2001 13:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mark Thompson Frank only just read your reply would be extremly grateful if you could send a copy of this my email address is mthompson@qbe-london.com Many Thanks Mark Thompson
Admin  
#9 Posted : 26 February 2001 15:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Douglas oshea Dave Can I please join the long line requesting a copy of the electronic version of F2508. Thanking you in anticipation of your help. My E Mail address is douglasoshea@netscapeonline.co.uk Regards Douglas
Admin  
#10 Posted : 28 February 2001 08:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Conway Frank, I too would appreciate a copy of the electronic version of F2508. My electronic version has gone awol. Thanks Steve (steven.conway@advanticatech.com)
Admin  
#11 Posted : 01 March 2001 11:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ken Parker To all that are after electronic versions of the Form 2508, a new HSE web site will be operational from 1st April 01. You can post your reports there. The site is www.riddor.gov.uk
Admin  
#12 Posted : 01 March 2001 16:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dot Tadman Hi, I would like a copy too if its not too much bother. My e-mail is dot_tadman@yahoo.co.uk Thanks in advance Dot