Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hitesh  
#1 Posted : 02 December 2016 11:54:05(UTC)
Hitesh

Hello all, 

I am just entering the world of H&S training and was wondering if someone can help/gudiance me in term of the T&C I should consider when joining as an associate or freelance trainer. What the best way to manage the contract arrangments. Do I provide them my T&Cs or best to have theirs? Whats the UK industry standard? 

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 02 December 2016 13:58:54(UTC)
peter gotch

If working as an Associate, you are almost certainly going to have to sign up to another Ts & Cs.

If working as freelance you need some Professional Indemnity Insurance and limits to your liabilities in your own Ts & Cs.

StuartGilkinson  
#3 Posted : 02 October 2017 04:46:17(UTC)
StuartGilkinson

Hi

To what level are you hoping to deliver training, if you're GradIOSH, have completed the NEBOSH Diploma and have a level 3 teaching qualification, have you thought about teaching NEBOSH courses?

Do you have experiance in the Construction or Fire Safety sectors?

Stu