Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ian Bell2  
#1 Posted : 17 February 2017 08:40:40(UTC)
Ian Bell2

IOSH might be aware of the log in problems to these forums? This morning I can't log in from my desk computer but can from my phone. The log used to work well. How hard can it be to sort it out?
walker  
#2 Posted : 17 February 2017 08:44:40(UTC)
walker

Mine's fine

Might be you desk PC to blame (lost the cookie)

Otherwise go to the home page and log in from there.

Ian Bell2  
#3 Posted : 17 February 2017 09:12:41(UTC)
Ian Bell2

Think it's a forum issue. Couldn't log in on my home computer last night, now my work (different ) computer won't log in.
SBH  
#4 Posted : 17 February 2017 14:58:02(UTC)
SBH

Walker is correct.

SBH

Ian Bell2  
#5 Posted : 17 February 2017 15:17:03(UTC)
Ian Bell2

Makes no difference. 2 separate computers, on different networks have developed the same log in problem. The common factor is the website. It hasn't worked properly since the last IOSH upgrade a few months back. IOSH still haven't resolved the issue.
chris42  
#6 Posted : 17 February 2017 16:04:10(UTC)
chris42

My computer has Windows explorer which will not open the log in page properly, however if I use Chrome which is also on my machine it works from the home page. Logging out does funky things sometimes, even in chrome.

You know this is in the career forum, so may not get as much attention !

Chris

gotogmca  
#7 Posted : 17 February 2017 16:04:42(UTC)
gotogmca

I have found that the only place you can log in (from a computer) is the IOSH home page.  It will not work from the Discussion forum page.

Edited by user 17 February 2017 16:05:25(UTC)  | Reason: spelling correction

Zyggy  
#8 Posted : 17 February 2017 18:19:01(UTC)
Zyggy

As Chris points out, logging out is also problematic! If you log out from the Home page it shows that you have exited, but if you then go back to the Discussion Forum, you are still logged in!!!