Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 15 September 2017 10:13:23(UTC)
Rank: New forum user

I am an experienced training provider and provide risk assessments, audits, investigating accident & incidents and liaising with third party professionals such as contractors, Environmental Health Officers, Local Authorities, Fire Officers, Landlords and Health & Safety Executive for businesses.

Before setting up as a self-employed, I have worked for a large charitable organization in the Health and Social care industry for nearly many years.

I have gained Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Management. I am a graduate member of IOSH and aim to start working towards chartered membership soon. I am also a trained teacher and I have undertaken Train the Trainer course to improve my ability to train more efficiently.

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you


#2 Posted : 18 September 2017 12:30:43(UTC)
Rank: Forum user

Look at some of the recruitment agencies e.g. Internal Audit Connections (IAC), Shirley Parsons etc. Acre who advertise such roles.  Would also suggest m2r education, who specialise in WorldWide recruitment services.

Kind Regards


moderator 4  
#3 Posted : 18 September 2017 13:50:37(UTC)
Rank: Moderator
moderator 4

If anyone can offer assistance please use the PM facility to contact Emefa.

This topic is now locked.

Edited by user 18 September 2017 21:57:48(UTC)  | Reason: typo

Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.