Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 02 December 2016 11:54:05(UTC)
Rank: New forum user

Hello all, 

I am just entering the world of H&S training and was wondering if someone can help/gudiance me in term of the T&C I should consider when joining as an associate or freelance trainer. What the best way to manage the contract arrangments. Do I provide them my T&Cs or best to have theirs? Whats the UK industry standard? 

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 02 December 2016 13:58:54(UTC)
Rank: Super forum user
peter gotch

If working as an Associate, you are almost certainly going to have to sign up to another Ts & Cs.

If working as freelance you need some Professional Indemnity Insurance and limits to your liabilities in your own Ts & Cs.

#3 Posted : 02 October 2017 04:46:17(UTC)
Rank: Forum user


To what level are you hoping to deliver training, if you're GradIOSH, have completed the NEBOSH Diploma and have a level 3 teaching qualification, have you thought about teaching NEBOSH courses?

Do you have experiance in the Construction or Fire Safety sectors?


Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.