Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Reevy  
#1 Posted : 15 February 2018 13:10:41(UTC)
Reevy

Hi,

I am looking for any freelance training opportunities delivering a range of topics from Iosh (Working Safely and Managing Safely) and I can confirm I have Tech Iosh status as well as Qualified Teacher status (QTLS) and would be interested in any such openings. The trouble i am having is finding such work and whether it actually exists!?

Can anyone offer any advice as to my predicament?

Thanks for your time. Andrew

KEITH ROWSON  
#2 Posted : 15 February 2018 20:41:48(UTC)
KEITH ROWSON

Good evening Reevy, yes these courses do exist and some colleges deliver them as well as private organisations. Only last week a college on Merseyside were looking for someone to deliver IOSH Manging Safety to their staff. I used to deliver IOSH Managing Safety at a local college to staff and people in Industry, a great course to deliver as it is relatively short in duration 4/5 days followed by a short multiple choice test and an on site project Maybe get in touch with IOSH they may be able to put you in touch with a potential deliverer, I had to go to Leicester IOSH as Course leader and they have a superb support network. Hope this helps Keith.
thanks 1 user thanked KEITH ROWSON for this useful post.
Reevy on 15/02/2018(UTC)
Reevy  
#3 Posted : 15 February 2018 20:51:39(UTC)
Reevy

Thanks Keith I just need to know who to contact now at Iosh....I will have a browse round the site....