Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
philleahy  
#1 Posted : 11 January 2019 14:07:42(UTC)
philleahy

Hi,

I would be grateful for any information/leads on upcoming Safety Advisor roles in N.E. Lincolnshire or surrounding area. Looking to gain experience as part of a team if possible. Short or long term PAYE or Ltd.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Phil

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 13 January 2019 11:21:40(UTC)
peter gotch

Phil, think you would benefit if you gave the readers of this Forum a bit more information as to your background and experience and also, whether you would consider a wider geographical location.

philleahy  
#3 Posted : 14 January 2019 12:10:54(UTC)
philleahy

Thanks Peter,                        

I have recently finished a 10-month period working away on a new propane pipeline installation (oil & gas industry) as a Safety Advisor. A new area for me and plenty of challenges. Prior to this I have a period on a CDM project at a large food manufacture.

I hold Nebosh certificates, along with safety safety passport, CSCS and EUSR cards. I have experience in Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Chemical process, Ports, Military and as a Police officer.

The world of Health & Safety is a more recent career change for me, I have a great deal of experience spread over several areas, all of which have helped me in my recent position.

My ambition is to work with the best in the industry and to take on their knowledge.

I would ideally like to be working in my local area of N.E. Lincolnshire but as with my last project I am happy to travel. 

I am currently studying for the NCRQ Diploma.

ShaneJ  
#4 Posted : 26 February 2019 15:17:07(UTC)
ShaneJ

Phil, there are lots of openings on Indeed in the area local to NE Lincs.  I'm in that area and sat in a SHE Manager role (sorry no chance of employing an assistant/advisor) and regularly get inofmraiton on roles within an hour (Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Lincoln).

Good luck