Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stephen.Leyland  
#1 Posted : 15 October 2019 18:26:33(UTC)
Stephen.Leyland

Hi I am looking for a COSHH Tool Box Talk PowerPoint if someone would be so kind to either point me towards one or let me have sight of one as the one I used has been deleted from my laptop
SBH  
#2 Posted : 16 October 2019 08:29:57(UTC)
SBH

Send me your email and I will ping one over

SBH

A Kurdziel  
#3 Posted : 16 October 2019 10:55:15(UTC)
A Kurdziel

What sort of COSHH? A toolbox talk is very much focused on what people do, so a talk for some lab scientists would be very different from a talk to some cleaners working in an office building.

JohnW  
#4 Posted : 18 October 2019 07:55:32(UTC)
JohnW

As well as a ‘toolbox talk’ you also need your COSHH assessments. Training on COSHH should familiarise attendees with COSHH assessments where for each task/chemical they will find the statements relating to the hazards, precautions during the task, PPE, first aid guidance, handling guidance, fire and environmental guidance, any health surveillance.