Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
loganriley  
#1 Posted : 07 April 2020 09:58:40(UTC)
loganriley

Hello, everyone, today I would like to share with you all my personal experience on how to deal with academic problems. When I was at college I had some problems at the beginning of my studying. Until once I accidentally found one useful source where everyone can find a lot of useful tips and even buy discussion board. I hope it will be useful for you all.

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 07 April 2020 16:43:24(UTC)
peter gotch

Loganriley - are you trying to sell us something? - if so breach of the Forum rules.

Do you expect us to click on what looks like an insecure link?

If your posting is actually genuine, then please make it look less like phishing.

Reported to the moderators.

Alan Haynes  
#3 Posted : 09 April 2020 16:06:42(UTC)
Alan Haynes

There aren't any Moderators - they all resigned months ago. IOSH may use their staff to moderate these days - but it obviously doesn't work very well. (Shock Horror)
peter gotch  
#4 Posted : 09 April 2020 18:02:05(UTC)
peter gotch

Apologies, Alan.

I should have put the word "moderators" into quotes.

We do actually see occasional evidence that IOSH staff are doing some moderation, but they do have other duties including moderating the Official IOSH Linkedin Group.

P (ex-Moderator, albeit long since)