Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rockybalboa  
#1 Posted : 02 June 2020 16:22:10(UTC)
rockybalboa

Hello, I'm looking to work with a company to develop some health and safety software. To progress with my work I'm looking for a letter of recommendation to send to a company that would state we are working together on this project. To this extent I'm looking to see if any one who has a limited company would want to work with me on this project and secondly whether they world write me a letter of recommendation. I can verify I'm a chartered member and can go into my details further if another iosh member wished to work with me on this project. I hope to hear from someone who meets the criteria and we can work together. Thank you, Regards, CS
mike52  
#2 Posted : 04 June 2020 10:02:40(UTC)
mike52

Surely you should get you letter from someone you have done work with. I doubt anyone will offer you one if they do not know who you are and what level of work you provide.
thanks 1 user thanked mike52 for this useful post.
Wailes900134 on 04/06/2020(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 04 June 2020 11:58:54(UTC)
Roundtuit

The other aspect is what purpose would the recommendation letter serve with the recipient - is it an introduction, a reference or an endorsement?

Roundtuit  
#4 Posted : 04 June 2020 11:58:54(UTC)
Roundtuit

The other aspect is what purpose would the recommendation letter serve with the recipient - is it an introduction, a reference or an endorsement?