Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DominicS93  
#1 Posted : 12 May 2021 11:17:20(UTC)
DominicS93

Hi all,

I have applied for the TechIOSH - GradIOSH scheme at a company called Citation. They offer HR employment and H&S advice to clients. The scheme advertised states that the trainee consultants will be put through the Diploma for progress to GradIOSH status, before continuing CPD to CMIOSH status.

Has anyone had any experience with them, and are they a good company to work for? Is this a good opportunity for someone wanting a start in H&S?

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 12 May 2021 12:39:10(UTC)
peter gotch

Message to potential respondents!

I don't know how good Citation are, but if you do, then unless your review is going to be entirely positive, then I suggest that you reply to Dominic via the Private Messaging PM facility rather than saying your piece in full public view.

P

thanks 2 users thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
Alan Haynes on 12/05/2021(UTC), DominicS93 on 14/05/2021(UTC)
Mark-W  
#3 Posted : 26 May 2021 14:00:26(UTC)
Mark-W

1 of my clients has retained the services of CITATION in both HR and H&S. We get 2 site visits a year with our own dedicated advisor. 24/7 H&S and HR advice and as much phone support as we need.

They have a great website, ATLAS, which has all of the template documents you would need. It has a great selection of online toolbox talks.

I'd have no heistation in recomending their services. But I would imagine that there will be people like me who like them and on the flip side those that don't.

Their HR team is excellent

firesafety101  
#4 Posted : 29 November 2021 15:19:46(UTC)
firesafety101

I did some work for a company with that name based in Cheshire. (Knutsford).  They were just starting out and needed fire safety guidance.  During the late 90s.

My mate was their H&S Manager and knew I would do a decent job for them.  After the fire safety was done I was employed as a consultant.

They were always well thought of by clients.