Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Emmalittlewood  
#1 Posted : 22 January 2022 14:08:56(UTC)
Emmalittlewood

Hi all, I have registered for my IPD and have downloaded the full sylabus. I  have started going through it however, is there some specific revison  or a book that i can look at or read to help me with the learning outcomes at all? I have my open book exam in a few weeks so any advice apreciated - Thank you 

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 23 January 2022 13:09:58(UTC)
peter gotch

Hi Emma

I think that you would be best trying to ask IOSH Membership about this.

As you are probably aware there are proposals for a restructuring of IOSH Membership Grades but with no clear indication as to when this might happen.

Part of that would include a change in IOSH's processes for CPD [inclusive of IPD]. 

So, unless you got advice "from the horse's mouth" whatever guidance you might get from anyone who has recently gone through the IPD process [or mentored someone else going through such experience] you could find yourself in limbo if you plan for a process that changes part way through.

Good luck, Peter

alcy  
#3 Posted : 25 January 2022 08:18:00(UTC)
alcy

Hi Emma I've PM'ed you.