Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sonckc2001  
#1 Posted : 13 April 2022 20:03:43(UTC)
sonckc2001

Hi All guys and gals. I have moved to UK from HK for 1 year and I have a TECH IOSH membership. I have around 7 year experience safety officer in construction crireia. However, I have sent hundreds of application, but still no reply.

Would anyone can help me or take a look with my CV and give some suggestion to my career path.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbQ0dmA0qI6gedY96d4gKwjM4UK9KH3M/view?usp=sharing

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 13 April 2022 20:36:54(UTC)
peter gotch

I think you need to say more about yourself.

I for one am not going to open a link from an unknown source.

....and you say you are Tech IOSH, yet your IOSH Forum profile doesn't mention an IOSH Membership, which is a bit odd - though it might just be a glitch in how the Forum recognises you.

P

thanks 1 user thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
bxuxa on 06/06/2023(UTC)
Alan Haynes  
#3 Posted : 14 April 2022 09:17:26(UTC)
Alan Haynes

Further to Peter's post...... If you are an IOSH member, may I suggest that you delete this post, and repost in the Member to Member form, where I'm sure it will be responded to..

Edited by user 14 April 2022 09:49:24(UTC)  | Reason: Blooming automatic text, and podgy fingers

RVThompson  
#4 Posted : 24 April 2023 06:51:40(UTC)
RVThompson

Hidden link - reported.

thanks 1 user thanked RVThompson for this useful post.
peter gotch on 24/04/2023(UTC)