Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
J.anderson  
#1 Posted : 23 July 2016 08:34:45(UTC)
J.anderson

Hi folks, obviously new here and excited to start getting involved.

The main reason I joined the site is that I am in desperate to find a mentor to help get me through the Unit D assignment to complete the diploma, I have already passed the 3 exams.

unfortunately the centre that I used no longer delivers the course and they have left me up the creek without a paddle. i don't have a lot of experience in report writing and am seeking some tutelage from someone who has experience here and can help me to complete the qualification. I have already started, and have produced over 7000 words so far but still don't feel like i have even scratched the surface.

I am more than happy to pay for the service as i only have until march to complete before my 5 years is up.

I can travel also.

So if you have completed the diploma recently and attained good marks for unit D and you think you could help then please please please get in touch.
SHV  
#2 Posted : 23 July 2016 11:11:23(UTC)
SHV

Anderson

I have done the assignment (old version) and i have done some research reports , PM me , i might able to help you

SHV
Safety Man 1  
#3 Posted : 23 July 2016 22:49:53(UTC)
Safety Man 1

Follow the guidance notes and you should be fine, any problems send me a message.
Yes I have completed Unit D
J.anderson  
#4 Posted : 24 July 2016 07:52:26(UTC)
J.anderson

hi both, thanks for your replies,

SHV - i have sent you a PM :)

safety man 1 - thanks for that, i am using the nebbish guide, but i could really do with someone just making sure that i'm heading in the right direction. As i said i haven't really produced many reports or dissertations in my time so i think that some guidance is needed to give me the best chance of a pass.
Safety Man 1  
#5 Posted : 24 July 2016 13:04:28(UTC)
Safety Man 1

Just a quick question how are you going to complete your student log as this needs to be done prior to submitting Unit D.

The log consists of been several questions were you need to provide the methodology of how you completed various sections of Unit D.
J.anderson  
#6 Posted : 27 April 2017 01:30:44(UTC)
J.anderson

hi, apologies, i did not see your reply.

NEBOSH is my course provider, so i had to sign a declaration which was sent in with my submission.