Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nick.Jones  
#1 Posted : 19 May 2017 14:28:09(UTC)
Nick.Jones

Hi all.

I am doing research into various IOSH based courses and wondered if any training provider has delivered the one day IOSH working Safely coupled with the CSCS Health Safety and Environment Operatives test at the end of the same day? Alternatively has anyone undertaken this training before?

Many thanks.

Nick.

freelance safety  
#2 Posted : 22 May 2017 13:36:14(UTC)
freelance safety

Hi Nick.

I deliver the one day IOSH Working Safely course however, the CSCS Health Safety and Environment Operatives tests are done on an individual basis at a designated test centre (usually the same centres where you undertake your car theory test).

So it would'nt really be possible to have a group attend the training and all of them immediately sit the test as a group.

Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance or further advice.

Nick.Jones  
#3 Posted : 22 May 2017 14:12:43(UTC)
Nick.Jones

Originally Posted by: freelance safety Go to Quoted Post

Hi Nick.

I deliver the one day IOSH Working Safely course however, the CSCS Health Safety and Environment Operatives tests are done on an individual basis at a designated test centre (usually the same centres where you undertake your car theory test).

So it would'nt really be possible to have a group attend the training and all of them immediately sit the test as a group.

Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance or further advice.

Nick.Jones  
#4 Posted : 22 May 2017 14:17:36(UTC)
Nick.Jones

Thanks for that.

I hope to deliver Working Safely in the future myself and work at a training centre that offers CSCS testing on the same site. Just wondered if anyone else had combined the two on the same day before. Would be a long day to fit all the topics in.

Nick.

freelance safety  
#5 Posted : 22 May 2017 14:49:26(UTC)
freelance safety

Nick, I wish you well. The Working Safely is quite a hard sell to customers, particularly construction companies, as most go down the CSkills rote.