Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
deepseacon  
#1 Posted : 28 July 2017 17:21:03(UTC)
deepseacon

Hello

Currently doing my Nebosh Environmental Cert and after a couple of PDF'S as i will do my IEMA courses.

Can any one help me with a couple of PDF's the foundation one and the Associate PDF RRC course's

For IEMA two environmental study notes courses for foundation and associate.

I will do one course with RRC and the other boook direct due to costs.

Please private message me  for e-mail address

Thanks if anyone can help as can not find any 2nd hand versions of this foundation book

The course will change at RRC so i will buy the new book when printed from RRC for there Associate course but if anyone has the current PDF it will help as i print that at work and learn as i go about my day.

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 31 July 2017 12:42:50(UTC)
peter gotch

If someone were to email you this pdf, it would breach of copyright.

thanks 2 users thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
watcher on 08/08/2017(UTC), PeterP on 08/08/2017(UTC)
deepseacon  
#3 Posted : 31 July 2017 13:43:37(UTC)
deepseacon

Very usefull comment by Peter i hope your more use in you day job mind your own business

One is trying to learn something i have put thousands GBPS of Business through RRC one PDF for an outdated course is all i am trying too get  well both are outdated now as those courses have changed. IEMA ones.

Kara Murphy  
#4 Posted : 08 August 2017 08:11:50(UTC)
Kara Murphy

Deepseacon, try IEMA's website, they have (or certainly did have) an array of learning material on there, much of it aimed at the Associate Certificate.

Not sure your tone to the previous commenter was necessary and it certainly won't garner much assistance on these boards.

Hsquared14  
#5 Posted : 08 August 2017 09:09:44(UTC)
Hsquared14

I'm sure its none of my business either Karan but I have to ask why would you want out of date materials?  Surely if you know you have an exam at the end of the course you wouldn't want to risk your qualification by reference to out of date materials that might lead you to providing an incorrect answer? 

watcher  
#6 Posted : 08 August 2017 10:04:20(UTC)
watcher

Originally Posted by: deepseacon Go to Quoted Post

Very usefull comment by Peter i hope your more use in you day job mind your own business

One is trying to learn something i have put thousands GBPS of Business through RRC one PDF for an outdated course is all i am trying too get  well both are outdated now as those courses have changed. IEMA ones.

Actually, it was a helpful post from Peter, and you would do well to take notice.

If you want people to mind their own business, here's an idea - don't post on an open forum.

thanks 1 user thanked watcher for this useful post.
PeterP on 08/08/2017(UTC)
Hsquared14  
#7 Posted : 08 August 2017 15:29:11(UTC)
Hsquared14

OOPs in my previous post I got the names muddled - many apologies

SNS  
#8 Posted : 09 August 2017 19:49:22(UTC)
SNS

Originally Posted by: deepseacon Go to Quoted Post

Hello

Currently doing my Nebosh Environmental Cert and after a couple of PDF'S as i will do my IEMA courses.

Can any one help me with a couple of PDF's the foundation one and the Associate PDF RRC course's

For IEMA two environmental study notes courses for foundation and associate.

I will do one course with RRC and the other boook direct due to costs.

Please private message me  for e-mail address

Thanks if anyone can help as can not find any 2nd hand versions of this foundation book

The course will change at RRC so i will buy the new book when printed from RRC for there Associate course but if anyone has the current PDF it will help as i print that at work and learn as i go about my day.

In addition to Peters post, it might pay you to update your knowledge of the IOSH Code of Conduct.

swebster  
#9 Posted : 10 August 2017 08:23:37(UTC)
swebster

SNS - good point about the Code of Conduct. That said, not sure that deepseacon is actually a member of IOSH in which case they won't know about it or necessarily work to the same professional standards that we do as members.