Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
descon297  
#1 Posted : 09 August 2017 20:12:41(UTC)
descon297

I dont normally post things like this but felt I must.

After 6 years within IOSH I have now qualified as a chartered member after my successful PRI attendance yesterday at the Grange.

Good luck to all those who also attended, if you have not already had the news.

I would like to thank all those who's information and help and support has been freely available on these forums. There is boundless amounts of information and support available and I am thankful to you all as this I believe this has significantly helped me throughout the process.

I now fully understand how difficult it may be for people going through the process but it is definitely worth it in the end.

Kara Murphy  
#2 Posted : 10 August 2017 07:43:48(UTC)
Kara Murphy

Congratulations Descon297, like you say, it's hard work but definately worth it in the end.  You just need to wait for the lovely certificate to land on the mat now :)

These boards can be invaluable at times and it's great to see so many people doing their best to help each other along.

Congratulations again.

desertwellie  
#3 Posted : 18 August 2017 12:17:07(UTC)
desertwellie

Well done descon297.

I still remember the great sense of relief when I finally achieved chartered status.  It's a long hard slog for most of us, and I mirror Kara's view that the IOSH discussion forums can be an invaluable source of information (and healthy debate!).

jwk  
#4 Posted : 18 August 2017 14:10:59(UTC)
jwk

Well done, it's a hard slog but very worthwhile,

John