Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gerry1987  
#1 Posted : 16 November 2017 14:02:05(UTC)
Gerry1987

can anyone suggest good study methods, working fulltime and struggling to find time and resource to study.

ryangavin777  
#2 Posted : 16 November 2017 19:41:52(UTC)
ryangavin777

georgiaredmayne  
#3 Posted : 17 November 2017 09:18:11(UTC)
georgiaredmayne

What really helped me was YouTube videos available and having a look at the NEBOSH Unit B syllabus and understand how much I knew about each subject. I did a lot of mind maps on each of the subjects too and practiced some questions when I had a chance.
Bigmac1  
#4 Posted : 26 November 2017 13:50:01(UTC)
Bigmac1

Write up some prompt cards small enough to put in your pocket and get them out at every opportunity

websteco  
#5 Posted : 30 November 2017 09:14:16(UTC)
websteco

Hi,

The attached matrix useful - it is for the international diploma, but you'll find most of the question are the same.

I spent most my time attempting the question, then check the answer in the matrix.

https://www.slideshare.net/CiskeBerrington/nebosh-international-diploma-unit-b-question-matrix

Also found some good CDs from the internet which I played in the car to and from work.

Keep at it, you'll get there...

Edited by user 30 November 2017 09:15:49(UTC)  | Reason: Mistake