Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Leone37  
#1 Posted : 07 January 2018 14:08:33(UTC)
Leone37

Absolutely gutted that I failed my unit DNI in November and now i need to re-submit in february. Even though I recieved the feedback from NEBOSH i'm still at a loss as to where I went wrong; I followed the guidance but feel it is so generic compared with the old syllabus. I even had some H&S colleagues, some that have been in the industry for a long time proof read it and thought it was good.

Has anyone else had to re-submit or can offer me some words of wisdom to help muster my enthusiasm to do it all again; do I start from scratch or just try and change my original?

My 3 improvements were workplace transport, compliance and worker consultation & communication - do I need more technical ones maybe??

Any advice appreciated

Liz Willoughby  
#2 Posted : 09 January 2018 15:04:52(UTC)
Liz Willoughby

Sorry - I can't give any advice just yet as am waiting for my results too (re-submission).

Out of curiosity, when did you get your results?

Leone37  
#3 Posted : 13 January 2018 16:07:48(UTC)
Leone37

They were sent out 01 August 2017 for the May Submission

Good luckk for yours