Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jcollins17  
#1 Posted : 08 February 2018 10:08:42(UTC)
jcollins17

Hello, I’m looking to complete an internal auditors course (for OHSAS 18001) and would like to do this sooner rather than later. Is it worth waiting for the training to be developed for ISO 45001 or will it be a while before a course is developed?

Also, if anyone can recommend a decent training provider in the London area, it would be appreciated.

Many Thanks.

amoore  
#2 Posted : 08 February 2018 11:47:50(UTC)
amoore

I had the same issue and decided to complete the 18001 course as I needed to be up and running quickly and figured I can catch up with any changes to 45001 when its published. I used an online training provider as I was finding it hard to coordinate training dates and work. I used Audit Mentor who are IOSH accredited. The course was fairly straight forward as was the assessment at the end, and it was easy to fit in around work.

Good luck in your search! 

thanks 1 user thanked amoore for this useful post.
jcollins17 on 08/02/2018(UTC)