Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Reffy Roberto  
#1 Posted : 08 February 2018 12:04:23(UTC)
Reffy Roberto

Can anyone recommend a good/useful accident investigation course for H&S professionals, all of my team hold the NEBOSH Diploma however I would like to develop their skills on accident investigation, perhaps a 1 or 2 day course. 

Clark34486  
#2 Posted : 08 February 2018 12:12:03(UTC)
Clark34486

I recently attended a 'KELVIN top set' training initiative, it was fanstastic but I suppose it will dependant upon the  nature and size of your organisation/ operations

Reffy Roberto  
#3 Posted : 08 February 2018 12:22:40(UTC)
Reffy Roberto

Thanks, you are the second person to mention the KELVIN top set course, we are a big organsation with 12,500 employees across the UK so the more detailed and involved the session is the better. Appreciate the quick response.

Woolf13  
#4 Posted : 08 February 2018 12:30:34(UTC)
Woolf13

Charlie Brown  
#5 Posted : 08 February 2018 17:55:39(UTC)
Charlie Brown

About 4 years ago my colleagues and I attended a 4 day course run by Ian Langston of Kinaston Associates Ltd called "Accident Investigation and Evidence Gathering for Industry" which was run at our head office and I can't praise it enough. It was run at our head office and there were about 10 in the course. I didn't really want to attend as I was "too busy" but boy am I glad I did. http://www.kinaston.com/7427/1409.html

Edited by user 08 February 2018 17:58:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified