Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Griffiths1234  
#1 Posted : 21 March 2018 16:25:11(UTC)
Griffiths1234

Hi Guys

My mind is in freeze mode over this diploma start up .(Develop and Implement effective communication systems for Health and Safety Information)  Ideally could do with some example paperwork sent to me for guidance. Has anyone got anything covering the NVQ route to diploma in health and safety , looking for some tips to get started with units 402 . bit of a mind block and need a kick start

stonecold  
#2 Posted : 22 March 2018 05:38:09(UTC)
stonecold

Hi,

In reply to this and your other very similar email where you ask for example course work. People on here will not share exam/ course related documentation, completed paper work, samples etc.

Don’t want to sound harsh, but any work related to a qualification/ course you really need to do yourself. That’s the whole point.
thanks 3 users thanked stonecold for this useful post.
lorna on 22/03/2018(UTC), webstar on 22/03/2018(UTC), watcher on 22/03/2018(UTC)
lorna  
#3 Posted : 22 March 2018 08:06:46(UTC)
lorna

I agree with Stonecold. You duplicated your other thread in the Members Forum & somebody has 'bitten'. 

AndyMcCluskey  
#4 Posted : 22 March 2018 08:29:53(UTC)
AndyMcCluskey

Have a look on Ebay. 

geordierfc  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2018 08:55:04(UTC)
geordierfc

402 has 16 elements in total

think along lines of resources available to you Legislation, Regulations, HSE website, IOSH, etc

Look in HSE website for Risk Management information

Look at what records you keep training LOLER etc where you store your information desktop, shared drives,

as I say there are 16 elements read the question and disect it into parts

good luck

Originally Posted by: Griffiths1234 Go to Quoted Post

Hi Guys

My mind is in freeze mode over this diploma start up .(Develop and Implement effective communication systems for Health and Safety Information)  Ideally could do with some example paperwork sent to me for guidance. Has anyone got anything covering the NVQ route to diploma in health and safety , looking for some tips to get started with units 402 . bit of a mind block and need a kick start