Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hardworkingdude  
#1 Posted : 01 April 2018 19:24:52(UTC)
hardworkingdude

Hi Guys, Im still looking for a Health and Safety Role in the north west, Ive completed my NCRQ Level 6 Diploma in Applied H/S and looking to land my first role. It has been tough as I maybe dont have the years of experience others do, but I havent given up hope and really want to focus on what inspires and motivates me, Im dedicated to cpd and am currently doing my award in Education and Training so I can teach too. It has been frustrating after all the effort for the diploma to break through but I wont be deterred, DM for CV (willing to relocate)

jcollins17  
#2 Posted : 09 April 2018 10:53:51(UTC)
jcollins17

There are a lot more H&S roles in London. I had to relocate from the northwest to London (4 years ago) to gain experience, as the opportunities in the north were limited and/or not entry level.

I only had the NGC when I moved and gained temporary employment as a H&S administrator and then a H&S coordinator, both were supposed to be short term, but I must have done something right as they kept me on.

I will be now moving back up north as I have been offered a job as a H&S consultant (in a development role) so it was well worth the sacrifice of moving.

All the best in your search.

Moderator 1  
#3 Posted : 09 April 2018 13:49:52(UTC)
Moderator 1

If you can help 'hardworkingdude', please contact him using the PM button below his post

This topic is now locked

Mod 1