Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
R Viknarajah  
#1 Posted : 11 August 2019 15:29:55(UTC)
R Viknarajah

What examples of certs are IOSH-accredited Postgraduate Diplomas in Health and Safety? Is Nebosh National Diploma in OHS an example? Thanks you, and what are other examples?
forestgate2016  
#2 Posted : 11 August 2019 17:03:52(UTC)
forestgate2016

Originally Posted by: R Viknarajah Go to Quoted Post
What examples of certs are IOSH-accredited Postgraduate Diplomas in Health and Safety? Is Nebosh National Diploma in OHS an example? Thanks you, and what are other examples?
Hi R.Viknarajah there are a lot of IOSH Approved PG courses outside the NEBOSH Diploma such as is run by the University of Hull, Stratford, Strathclyde, Birmingham etc just Google them. Getting a PGCert from any of these schools will earn you a GradIOSH from IOSH automatically (but you'd have to apply for it first).

Edited by user 11 August 2019 17:04:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R Viknarajah  
#3 Posted : 11 August 2019 17:10:30(UTC)
R Viknarajah

AHHH i seeee, its the same as GradIOSH , too many terms gosh. Thank you so much forestgate2016, for the swift reply, deeply appreciated! Got my doubt cleared!

forestgate2016  
#4 Posted : 11 August 2019 18:48:38(UTC)
forestgate2016

Originally Posted by: R Viknarajah Go to Quoted Post
AHHH i seeee, its the same as GradIOSH , too many terms gosh. Thank you so much forestgate2016, for the swift reply, deeply appreciated! Got my doubt cleared!
Anytime R.Viknarajah
Amar  
#5 Posted : 20 August 2019 08:12:30(UTC)
Amar

Can anyone send me their DNI report so that I can understand the format and model ?

I am stuck at intorduction

thunderchild  
#6 Posted : 20 August 2019 14:50:51(UTC)
thunderchild

Originally Posted by: Amar Go to Quoted Post

Can anyone send me their DNI report so that I can understand the format and model ?

I am stuck at intorduction

Definatly not, its a major breach of the rules. 

George_Young  
#7 Posted : 20 August 2019 15:35:08(UTC)
George_Young

Unit DNI Candidate Guidance

Your course provider may also offer guidance books

Edited by user 20 August 2019 15:36:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lumusislight  
#8 Posted : 12 February 2020 07:03:04(UTC)
lumusislight

Hi Amar, I think you may look at "Tackling The NEBOSH Unit DNI" by Dr Jim Phelpstead, consultant tutor whom I contacted a couple of times to get the appropriate references. I needed help with my research project and you know that there could be copyright issues with the used materials.

lumusislight  
#9 Posted : 12 February 2020 07:07:41(UTC)
lumusislight

Originally Posted by: lumusislight Go to Quoted Post

Hi Amar, I think you may look at "Tackling The NEBOSH Unit DNI" by Dr Jim Phelpstead, consultant tutor whom I contacted a couple of times to get the appropriate references to write my term paper. I needed help with my research project and you know that there could be copyright issues with the used materials.

Or you may also check the tagged materials and documents on GoodSlide: tag >> Occupational Safety and Health: https://goodslide.org/ta...tional-safety-and-health