Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
joescanlon  
#1 Posted : 13 August 2019 08:12:06(UTC)
joescanlon

Hi,

I am currently sitting Diploma unit A and as well as trying to cement the knowledge via practice, I would also like to experiment with some event trees for situations relevant to my current work.

Would anyone happen to have, or know the best place to obtain, a useable blank template that already has the tree drawn up, but that has blank criteria for you to fill in with your own situational information?

Many thanks Joe

RayRapp  
#2 Posted : 13 August 2019 08:26:36(UTC)
RayRapp

Hi Joe, I suggest you try the HSE website where you will find plenty of information related to event tree analysis.

WatsonD  
#3 Posted : 13 August 2019 08:42:38(UTC)
WatsonD

Joe,

This is a good place to start: https://www.edrawsoft.co...e-event-tree-diagram.php

Muhammad Atif Javeed  
#4 Posted : 12 December 2019 04:29:00(UTC)
Muhammad Atif Javeed

well come dear 

and best wishes for your new achievements , yeah you can ask questions about diploma which really you feels you have to get help from respected group member 

we are here to share and gain knowledge as well 

Thanks 

Atif 

bethwatkins  
#5 Posted : 14 February 2020 04:19:31(UTC)
bethwatkins

Originally Posted by: WatsonD Go to Quoted Post

Joe,

This is a good place to start: https://www.edrawsoft.co...e-event-tree-diagram.php

Thank you very much!! Very useful advice

run 3