Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mikecarr  
#1 Posted : 14 October 2019 12:47:17(UTC)
mikecarr

Hi Everyone

Ok so not H&S but i know some of you good people have EM as part of your role

I've been asked to help our CR team put an Enviromental impact presentation together for our board

Would anyone have a cpy of a presentaion they have done they'd be willing to share with me!

jontyjohnston  
#2 Posted : 14 October 2019 16:52:01(UTC)
jontyjohnston

Hi Mike

I might have somthing that would work, but whats the context of the presentation. What an impact is? How to score it? Need to know the message you want to convey.

J

stevedm  
#3 Posted : 15 October 2019 07:25:21(UTC)
stevedm

I have put two good references for you below that I have based presentation on the sibject in the past...if you are just looking for and overview then perhaps just pull the bones out of this...it does really depend if it is green chemistry or other activities...I can send over a training presentation but at 80 slides long it might be too much for the CR team to sit through....I would recommend that you either do the overview from these documents or get someone who can talk on the subject with confidence...:)

https://www.rivm.nl/bibliotheek/rapporten/601353002.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/environmental-impact-assessment