Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alfie71  
#1 Posted : 13 February 2020 16:23:18(UTC)
alfie71

Hi Folks I'm looking some guidance on this topic I have to deliver to a group of Executives and Im Looking for a presentation I know there is a Course but if someone could guide me or if they have a presentation I would be appreciative.

RayRapp  
#2 Posted : 13 February 2020 21:09:28(UTC)
RayRapp

Hi Alfie, I think you have posted this on the wrong forum. In days gone by I would ask the Mods to move it to the public or members' forum.

Meanwhile, I presume you are delivering this presentation to your executives? If so, I think it would be useful to design your own PowerPoint presentation. This would make you more familiar with the subject matter and it is also good practice for the future. I would be happy to review it for you and make some suggestions if you like.

Starter for 10, h&s law overview, civil law duty of care, organisational culture, learning from accident/incident investigations, benefits from robust inspections and audits.  

peter gotch  
#3 Posted : 14 February 2020 13:08:02(UTC)
peter gotch

Alfie, I agree with Ray that this would be better raised on another one of the Forums and you could open another thread e.g. on the main public forum.

But, since your Q is here, first I agree with all Ray has suggested. I would add that you could include reference to your own organisation's systems (assuming that you think them reasonably fit for purpose). They should clarify what the role(s) of your target audience are in terms of implementing systems.