Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lanre  
#1 Posted : 29 February 2020 08:39:38(UTC)
Lanre

Dear All,

The board of ceritified safety professional have just updated thier CSP exam from CSP 9 to CSP 10.   Does anyone have good advise for good study material to use for preparation. I intend to re-take take the exams in a couple of months time. I previously used the CSP pack prep with 700 test equestion but unfortunately they were not helpful with the exams.

Everyone any tips and good advise on good exams material and preparation tip.  Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lanre

Argyll  
#2 Posted : 28 March 2020 22:41:20(UTC)
Argyll

Hello there,

SPAN (spansafetyworkshops.com) in the U.S. has been a major player in CSP exam prep courses and study materials for many years. I attended a face to face workshop from them years ago, and it was very comprehensive. They sell CSP exam prep workbooks and online study support services, althought these are not inexpensive. Take a look at their website above.  Another provider of CSP study materials and online study sessions is BowenEHS (bowenehs.com).  Both of these companies are well-established and respected.

Regards,

Argyll

Across the Pond

Joe.mill.1990  
#3 Posted : 19 June 2020 10:30:12(UTC)
Joe.mill.1990

If you need any help with texts and papers you can use our services. Professional, quick and affordable. Visit our site for more info Paper Due Now.

RVThompson  
#4 Posted : 19 June 2020 10:35:49(UTC)
RVThompson

Reported.

thanks 1 user thanked RVThompson for this useful post.
Alan Haynes on 20/06/2020(UTC)