Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lusage  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2020 11:04:18(UTC)
Lusage

Hello 

I  am in my 2 month of my SHE Technician apprenticeship. 

I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is completing the apprenticeship and how they are finding it 

thanks 

Lu 

jbooa4747  
#2 Posted : 15 June 2020 16:28:35(UTC)
jbooa4747

Nice to see you fellas! Who can write university assignments for you? I am a 34 years old blogger and also an author at the most popular and the best online service to provide writing help for learners, who can not do their assignments by themselfs. You can find and read reviews, and buy your papers online. Blogging is my passion and the interest for writing from my school years made me join this awesome work.

Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 15 June 2020 16:51:56(UTC)
Roundtuit

Reported

Roundtuit  
#4 Posted : 15 June 2020 16:51:56(UTC)
Roundtuit

Reported

SamanthaS1996  
#5 Posted : 16 June 2020 14:42:40(UTC)
SamanthaS1996

Hi Lu,

I have just started my SHE Technician Apprenticeship I'm in my first month (COVID-19 put a delay on me starting) so you're slightly ahead of me!

How are you finding it? Everything that I have done so far is mainly researched based. 

Kind Regards

Sam