Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

30 Pages«<2526272829>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
achrn  
#1041 Posted : 14 December 2020 14:39:32(UTC)
achrn

Originally Posted by: A Kurdziel Go to Quoted Post

A vaccine stimulates your bodies immune response and stops you getting the disease, totally. The questions to which we don’t have answers to yet are: is this immune response long lasting or does it weaken over time and will the virus mutate in such a way that the vaccine will stop being effective?

Being vaccinated doesn't prevent the virus getting into your body.

It depends what you mean by "getting the disease" - that normally means exhibiting symptoms.

Brian Hagyard  
#1042 Posted : 14 December 2020 15:25:35(UTC)
Brian Hagyard

Originally Posted by: achrn Go to Quoted Post

A vaccine stimulates your bodies immune response and stops you getting the disease, totally. The questions to which we don’t have answers to yet are: is this immune response long lasting or does it weaken over time and will the virus mutate in such a way that the vaccine will stop being effective?

Being vaccinated doesn't prevent the virus getting into your body.

It depends what you mean by "getting the disease" - that normally means exhibiting symptoms.

Whish i could find the article again - i think what it was sugesting was while the vacine many be X% efective for the perosn taking it - it would not prevent them carrying the virus and infecting others - Not trying to spread rummers but i have no idea if thats true or not?

chris.packham  
#1043 Posted : 14 December 2020 15:39:05(UTC)
chris.packham

I often find people confused about the difference between colonisation and infection. Colonisation is having the micro-organism in or on the body without it causing changes that result damage. Infection is when the damage occurs. An example is e.coli. This can be extremely damaging if it gets into the wrong place in our body, yet we all carry e-coli as an element in our digestive system without any damage, i.e. we are colonised but not infected. With the SARS-Cov-2 virus on the hands the individual will certainly be colonised but unlikely to be infected. Until, of course, they touch their face so that the virus can enter the respiratory system and cause the infection. Being only colonised does not prevent them from spreading the virus to others who may then become infected. Our currect test only tests what is in the body and will not identify the virus on the hands!

thanks 1 user thanked chris.packham for this useful post.
aud on 14/12/2020(UTC)
John Murray  
#1044 Posted : 14 December 2020 18:15:04(UTC)
John Murray

Actually, that is partially incorrect. A vaccine stimulates most peoples immune response. Some peoples' immune system will not respond to the vaccine. That's why some people have the three-course HepB vaccination series, but still have no immunity. They are called "non-responders".

The answer to your query "is this immune response long lasting or does it weaken over time" is almost certainly yes, and yes (or no, and no) (!) Or yes, and no; and no, and yes. And the virus has already altered to produce variants: D614, D614G and G614. Or more by now.

John Murray  
#1045 Posted : 14 December 2020 18:20:09(UTC)
John Murray

Originally Posted by: biker1 Go to Quoted Post

The anti-lockdown etc lobby seem intent on spreading misinformation to justify their case. Claims that no-one has died of COVID show a basic misunderstanding of the way viruses work, as Cpt points out. I have seen various figures for excess deaths, some compared to flu, where one figure was three times the death rate of flu. However, another figure put flu deaths at 2000 per year, and on this reckoning COVID has been responsible for nearly 30 times the number of deaths of flu. Choose your own figures, but the conclusions won't alter much.

I was reading about research that identified genetic profiles that determined how badly you would be affected by COVID, sounded interesting, and certainly one of the mysteries so far has been why some people are badly affected whilst others aren't, and this doesn't seem to be entirely down to age or underlying conditions. At one point, blood group was touted as an explanation, but this doesn't seem to have gone anywhere.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/scientists-discover-genetic-immunologic-underpinnings-some-cases-severe-covid-19

John Murray  
#1046 Posted : 14 December 2020 19:59:18(UTC)
John Murray

Originally Posted by: chris.packham Go to Quoted Post
I often find people confused about the difference between colonisation and infection. Colonisation is having the micro-organism in or on the body without it causing changes that resultdamage. Infection is when the damage occurs. An example is e.coli. This can be extremely damaging if it gets into the wrong place in our body, yet we all carry e-coli as an element in our digestive system without any damage, i.e. we are colonised but not infected. With the SARS-Cov-2 virus on the hands the individual will certainly be colonised but unlikely to be infected. Until, of course, they touch their face so that the virus can enter the respiratory system and cause the infection. Being only colonised does not prevent them from spreading the virus to others who may then become infected. Our currect test only tests what is in the body and will not identify the virus on the hands!
It is perfectly possible to have your lungs colonised by a pathogen that is harmful to the body. In the case of the lungs becoming colonised not only will the organism continue to damage the body, but that bodies immune system will not respond and attack it.
Holliday42333  
#1047 Posted : 17 December 2020 09:12:07(UTC)
Holliday42333

The much lauded (by some) Swedish herd immunity model has taken another hit.  A few weeks ago it was the Swedish Prime Minister making a statement that in hindsight their policy was a grave error.

Now they have the King on TV making an address to the nation saying "We have failed".

biker1  
#1048 Posted : 17 December 2020 10:29:16(UTC)
biker1

Not entirely a surprise. I always thought the Swedish model was questionable. It relied too much on people's self-discipline, and as we well know from UK experience, it only takes a minority of idiots to continue the spread of the virus. Sweden recently had the fastest rise in infections in Europe, so clearly something was amiss with their methods. It was a nice idea in many ways, but ultimately doomed to failure.

CptBeaky  
#1049 Posted : 17 December 2020 11:46:59(UTC)
CptBeaky

https://covid19.healthdata.org/sweden?view=social-distancing&tab=trend

You can see that even with no official controls, Sweden still had restricted mobility within their population. Even with this, it wasn't enough to control the virus. Thankfully Sweden has a very good health service, and is not projected to run out of ICU beds (unlike here in the UK). This has been the main driver in their reduced death rates so far.

Remember they are still well below the UK in actual death rate. We have had roughly one person in every 1,039 dying of COVID-19 complications, Sweden is at 1 in every 1,298. They are closing though. Also take this stats with the caveat that different countries have different methods of deciding when a person has died of COVID-19.

Current projections have the UK reching 1 death for every 566 people by April, and Sweden as 1 for every 562, so pretty much the same. Just for comparision, Belgium is currently at 1 in 635, but is also far more likely to put COVID-19 as a cause of death than most other countries.

For those that like to talk "survival rate", this means that Belgium is at a 99.84% survival rate as a whole country. That is including those that haven't even been infected yet! It can only get worse, only Jesus gets better from being dead (and we are not too sure about that!) At this level the world death toll would be 123.2m+ people. Obviously different demiographs will have different death/survival rates, but it shows the potential this virus has. Basically a random member of Belgium has 3.5 times more chance of dying of COVID-19 than getting 4 numbers on the lotto!

John Murray  
#1050 Posted : 18 December 2020 06:09:31(UTC)
John Murray

"Thankfully Sweden has a very good health service, and is not projected to run out of ICU beds (unlike here in the UK). This has been the main driver in their reduced death rates so far"

We didn't run out of ICU beds. Pandemic Planning re-purposed some beds into high-dependency beds while areas within hospitals were designated as high-dependency beds from other uses (recovery/operating). We ran out of the very highly trained staff needed.

The lower death rate in Sweden is more closely related to their predicted-prognosis choice for admission to ICU (those more likely to die were not admitted), and to the high priority attached to care for the eldely in Sweden within society. In the early stage of the pandemic the Swedish death rate in care homes was .. quite high.

There is also the population density of the two countries to take into account. Sweden has a density of 22.57 people per square Km compared to the UK density of 278.67 people per sqaure Km.

The per-capita death rate of the UK is 961/million, Sweden is 745/million.

thanks 1 user thanked John Murray for this useful post.
IJP on 18/12/2020(UTC)
The Iron Chicken  
#1051 Posted : 18 December 2020 07:55:51(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Many of you don’t understand how psychopaths work - and it shows.

Many of you don’t know about psychological warfare - and it shows.

Many of you don’t believe evil exists - and it shows.

Many of you are naive enough to think this was all about a virus - and it shows.

You’re being played - and you STILL can't see it.

chris42  
#1052 Posted : 18 December 2020 09:16:17(UTC)
chris42

Many of us think this is a Workplace H&S discussion forum – and it shows

thanks 8 users thanked chris42 for this useful post.
A Kurdziel on 18/12/2020(UTC), RVThompson on 18/12/2020(UTC), MikeKelly on 18/12/2020(UTC), Roundtuit on 18/12/2020(UTC), peter gotch on 18/12/2020(UTC), John Murray on 18/12/2020(UTC), NeilSL on 18/12/2020(UTC), Wailes900134 on 20/12/2020(UTC)
MikeKelly  
#1053 Posted : 18 December 2020 11:52:13(UTC)
MikeKelly

Monsieur poulet de fer

As a matter of interest just who are we being played by? and please use your real name-just like the Guardian [which I would rather believe than your good self]

Season's greetings

Mike

thanks 1 user thanked MikeKelly for this useful post.
peter gotch on 18/12/2020(UTC)
peter gotch  
#1054 Posted : 18 December 2020 12:06:16(UTC)
peter gotch

"Many of us think this is a Workplace H&S discussion forum – and it shows"

Predominantly - the clue is in the name of the Forum - "OSH discussion forum" - O for Occupational.

Inevitably we sometime stray to the boundary between occupational and public H&S, but not usually into the world of conspiracy theorists who have ample space on other social media.

Holliday42333  
#1055 Posted : 18 December 2020 12:07:11(UTC)
Holliday42333

Originally Posted by: MikeKelly Go to Quoted Post

Monsieur poulet de fer

As a matter of interest just who are we being played by? 

Season's greetings

Mike

"Well, it's a well known fact that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as 'The Meadows'. The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

[Disclaimer:  You have to be a certain age on Movie watcher to understand the above!!]

Edited by user 18 December 2020 12:08:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

John Murray  
#1056 Posted : 18 December 2020 12:12:56(UTC)
John Murray

Originally Posted by: peter gotch Go to Quoted Post

"Many of us think this is a Workplace H&S discussion forum – and it shows"

Predominantly - the clue is in the name of the Forum - "OSH discussion forum" - O for Occupational.

Inevitably we sometime stray to the boundary between occupational and public H&S, but not usually into the world of conspiracy theorists who have ample space on other social media.

From Discussion-Forum start page: "OSH discussion forum - Here you can discuss health, safety and environmental issues in the broadest sense - risk management, environmental protection, healthcare, hygiene, education, quality management or business - the topics are endless"

John Murray  
#1057 Posted : 18 December 2020 12:18:17(UTC)
John Murray

Monsieur poulet de fer

As a matter of interest just who are we being played by? and please use your real name-just like the Guardian [which I would rather believe than your good self]

Season's greetings

Mike

I prefer "rusty fowl".

Boris prefers "ferrum pullum"

CptBeaky  
#1058 Posted : 18 December 2020 12:22:21(UTC)
CptBeaky

Originally Posted by: The Iron Chicken Go to Quoted Post

Many of you don’t believe evil exists - and it shows.

As a side note, you are correct, I don't believe evil "exists". Not sure what that has to do with anything though

chris.packham  
#1059 Posted : 18 December 2020 14:22:27(UTC)
chris.packham

I suspect a certain individual relies on 'common sense'. In which case perhaps Prof. Brian Cox's statement in 'Human Universe': 'Common sense is completely worthless and irrelevant when contemplating reality.' In 'Why does e=mc2?' he wrote: ‘The really difficult thing is to learn not to trust what we might like to think of as common sense’. And didn't someone else make a lot of statements based on alternative facts?

thanks 1 user thanked chris.packham for this useful post.
CptBeaky on 18/12/2020(UTC)
The Iron Chicken  
#1060 Posted : 19 December 2020 15:19:38(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: Holliday42333 Go to Quoted Post

Monsieur poulet de fer

As a matter of interest just who are we being played by? 

Season's greetings

Mike

"Well, it's a well known fact that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as 'The Meadows'. The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

[Disclaimer:  You have to be a certain age on Movie watcher to understand the above!!]

Holliday42333 - what you quoted in jest is closer to the truth than you realise...

John Murray  
#1061 Posted : 19 December 2020 19:46:06(UTC)
John Murray

Waiting for tier-5 .... which will (hopefully) ban discussion of covid
Roundtuit  
#1062 Posted : 20 December 2020 21:45:15(UTC)
Roundtuit

Stable door, horse.... if a non-entity can fly back to Turkey to have cosmetic dental work why is Hancock surprised announcing tier 4 results in train stations and roads exiting London being very busy. P.S. to all "leaders" my HM Gov Passport issued in the name of Queen Elizabeth II requires "to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance" - you don't have indeyref2 yet Nicolla.
Roundtuit  
#1063 Posted : 20 December 2020 21:45:15(UTC)
Roundtuit

Stable door, horse.... if a non-entity can fly back to Turkey to have cosmetic dental work why is Hancock surprised announcing tier 4 results in train stations and roads exiting London being very busy. P.S. to all "leaders" my HM Gov Passport issued in the name of Queen Elizabeth II requires "to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance" - you don't have indeyref2 yet Nicolla.
John Murray  
#1064 Posted : 21 December 2020 05:06:39(UTC)
John Murray

Strange that.

All those people getting a few days notice to get out of Dodge.

Almost as if............

New variant coding for increased infection rate = telling people you're closing the place down days before you do. Hmm?

Anyway, the retail park was packed yesterday. The queue at McD was ..................................................................................................................... long..

DanielUk  
#1065 Posted : 21 December 2020 10:26:26(UTC)
DanielUk

Well Educatation has dropped down to be honest.me and my self just barely hang out there.

have you considered to any construction management courses or site manager course. you could find some online workshops to learn.

online education is very popular these days.

Roundtuit  
#1066 Posted : 21 December 2020 10:29:08(UTC)
Roundtuit

Spelling and comprehension (of site rules) have certainly dropped - REPORTED

Roundtuit  
#1067 Posted : 21 December 2020 10:29:08(UTC)
Roundtuit

Andrew W Walker  
#1068 Posted : 21 December 2020 11:23:24(UTC)
Andrew W Walker

Originally Posted by: Roundtuit Go to Quoted Post

And if that is the quality of their employees, I dread to think what the courses will be like...

Kim Hedges  
#1069 Posted : 23 December 2020 21:44:53(UTC)
Kim Hedges

Warning, these are my views, not IOSH and I lean to the right of Ghenghis Khan.

So 744 deaths today and 39,000+ new cases in the UK alone. 

I am frustrated and angry that the UK Government puts profit before people, 

otherwise we'd already be in a total lockdown, with our borders closed and 

police and troops on all county and national boudaries, also with international flights 

cancelled, until suffient people are vaccinated and as for the wishy washy anti vaxers, 

arrest them and put them into army prison camps, let them die. 

I do hope I've offended some of you, it's intentional.  

thanks 1 user thanked Kim Hedges for this useful post.
biker1 on 04/01/2021(UTC)
John Murray  
#1070 Posted : 24 December 2020 07:20:41(UTC)
John Murray

I consider that you are probably correct in your rather general criticism of those who are anti-any-vaccination. But likely incorrect with respect to those who are anti-experimental-vaccine-that-makes-body-cells-produce-the-sars-cov-2-protein.

My viewpoint is that there is no scenario where I will consent to being injected with the mRNA "vaccine". Its trial exclusions are worth noting (you can do this yourself). Also note its rather precise requirements for transport and storage. I await the trials of it being used in a mass vaccination scenario, where temperatures [will] vary wildly. I doubt there will be any.

I'll wait for the much-more-conventional ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine ( https://www.research.ox....se-3-coronavirus-vaccine ).

Also, please note that I am fully vaccinated against a wide variety of pathogens, having also received out-of-licence vaccinations. Due to me being prone to lung infections, I was vaccinated with childhood vacines given today that were not available when I was a kid (they're not licenced for adults) (the NHS also trained me to do intravenous antibiotic injections, it's cheaper than a 14-day hospital stay with its potential for becoming infected inside).

So, no Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. But Astra/Oxford; yes.

Remember mRNA, it will be worth it in the coming decades. And not in a good way.

*all comments above are my personal considerations of a complex subject and in no way are meant to influence others in their choice as to being injected with whatever*

Kim Hedges on 24/12/2020(UTC)
Brian Hagyard  
#1071 Posted : 24 December 2020 08:32:13(UTC)
Brian Hagyard

Im glad i dont have to make the calls on this one! Measureing Covid deaths is very difficult - compareing countries that use different measures is almost imposible. But what cannot be deined is we have had a huge number of deaths above the 5 year average. In the summer we were seeing a rate we had not seen since the 70's - have not compared for a while so not sure how the figure is now. I am one of the lucky ones - everyone i know personaly who has contracted COVID has recovered, but i have two friends that have lost someone they know. While one had other health conditions the other was a fit healthy 59 ex profesional sports person.

Australia locked its boarders and locked down when this started - and as such devleoped very little resistance - they will have to stay like this until vaccinated. Its easy to say we should have folled that model, but unfortuantly im not sure we could have survived. Look at the number of trucks waiting to return to europe when France clossed the boarder. Lets not forget the impact on peoples general and mental health and not just think about Covid. The effects of the lockdowns will be felt long after the dreadful effects of Covid are controled (we hope) by vaccination. Its going to take a long time for us to recover to anywere near where we were in December 2019. Unemployment rates have rocketed, buisnesses folded. All this will continue to have an inpact on peoples health and wellbeing.

thanks 1 user thanked Brian Hagyard for this useful post.
John Murray  
#1072 Posted : 24 December 2020 11:38:37(UTC)
John Murray

Going back awhile; to 2007:

"

The 1918 Influenza Pandemic: Insights for the 21st Century

David M. MorensAnthony S. Fauci.

"The most difficult challenge would probably not be to increase medical knowledge about treatment and prevention but to increase medical capacity and resource availability (e.g., hospital beds, medical personnel, drugs, and supplies) and public-health and community-crisis responses to an event in which 25–50% of the population could fall ill during a few weeks' time. Health-care systems could be rapidly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of cases; ensuring production and delivery of sufficient quantities of antivirals, vaccines, and antibiotics, as well as providing widespread access to medications and medical care, particularly in impoverished regions, would be a sobering challenge. And the just-in-time nature of our supply chain of necessary medications and equipment for medical care could easily be disrupted by such a global public health catastrophe"

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/195/7/1018/800918

Said elsewhere, 10 years ago during pandemic modelling: "Beds is not the issue. Beds we can have by the tens of thousands. Trained high-dependency staff are the issue. We'll never have enough of them"

This pandemic was foreseen decades ago. The problems we have now are the plethora of very narrowly educated, politicians. With an acute focus on money.

peter gotch  
#1073 Posted : 24 December 2020 13:32:38(UTC)
peter gotch

John

I note that the co-author of the paper you refer to is the same Anthony S Fauci who has been struggling to get the President to take Covid seriously.

That is NOT a criticism of Anthony S Fauci!!

thanks 1 user thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
Kim Hedges  
#1074 Posted : 24 December 2020 18:07:22(UTC)
Kim Hedges

Happy Christmas. 

John Murray  
#1075 Posted : 25 December 2020 12:07:06(UTC)
John Murray

John

I note that the co-author of the paper you refer to is the same Anthony S Fauci who has been struggling to get the President to take Covid seriously.

The POTUS, like all POTUS, and all of the ruling elite, are members of the ultra-rich.

The single largest problem facing the planet, is over-population.

A disease organism that attacks the sick and old is manna-from-heaven; to the rich elite.

**a personal viewpoint and in no way the opinion of this organisation**

The Iron Chicken  
#1076 Posted : 26 December 2020 09:13:12(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Why did the WHO recently change its definition of herd immunity?

How did life on earth managed to survive and flourish for millennia before vaccines?

Was the development of the smallpox vaccine based on observations of the natural immunity of milkmaids to cowpox?

Is the information being altered to support the agenda?

peter gotch  
#1077 Posted : 26 December 2020 13:17:26(UTC)
peter gotch

Iron Chicken

Small pox has been around for a very long time. Covid hasn't.

The WHO guidance you show is specific to Covid.

The Iron Chicken  
#1078 Posted : 27 December 2020 07:45:25(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Iron Chicken

Small pox has been around for a very long time. Covid hasn't.

The WHO guidance you show is specific to Covid.

Peter

Thank you for your reply.

How long have coronaviruses been around, bearing in mind that the 'common cold' and many other upper-respiratory tract illnesses are caused by coronaviruses?

Wouldn't all viruses and subsequent mutations been 'new' at some point in time?

The headings may be related to Covid-19, but why is the language in the body of the text not specific to SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19?

What about my point re the smallpox vaccine / natural immunity?

Is this setting the scene for writing 'natural immunity' out of history?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Any parts of George Orwell's quote sounding familiar yet?

The Iron Chicken  
#1079 Posted : 27 December 2020 08:20:17(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Monsieur poulet de fer

Season's greetings

Mike

Mike

Is it not increasingly obvious that our own government is blatantly lying to keep this hoax going?

Why do we see the same gameplay co-ordinated across the majority of the world?

To what end?

Why did the World Bank and IMF offer the Belarusian President $940 million USD in the form of "Covid Relief Aid" - but only if he agreed to impose "extreme lockdown on his people." (He refused.)

What role are the WHO, the UN and the WEF playing in this 'pandemic'?

Do some digging...

Regards

Iron Chicken (non-Guardian-reader)

The Iron Chicken  
#1080 Posted : 27 December 2020 08:33:09(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

John

Is Fauci a champion for public health or a political animal?

What organisations is he involved with (check NIAID first)?

Where do they get their funding, how much, and for what?

Are there any conflicts of interest?

The Iron Chicken  
#1081 Posted : 27 December 2020 09:02:26(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: John Murray Go to Quoted Post

John

The POTUS, like all POTUS, and all of the ruling elite, are members of the ultra-rich.

The single largest problem facing the planet, is over-population.

A disease organism that attacks the sick and old is manna-from-heaven; to the rich elite.

**a personal viewpoint and in no way the opinion of this organisation**

John

Who are the elites who are 'rich beyond belief' (clue: no POTUSes are rich enough to be in this 'club')?

Revisit your 2nd and 3rd points - join the dots - who benefits and what is their agenda (I think you already know)?

I've been sensing some cognitive dissonance on a number of your posts (not a criticism, just an observation) where you give examples of things that 'don't add up'; many people are at this same point where new information is contradicting current beliefs, but they are reluctant to question further as this may destroy those beliefs and confirm that things are not as they appear. Please swallow the 'red pill' and allow yourselves to see the uncomfortable truth. It's not nice, but it's important.

arnoldisnumerouno  
#1082 Posted : 31 December 2020 12:08:30(UTC)
arnoldisnumerouno

Originally Posted by: The Iron Chicken Go to Quoted Post
Why did the WHO recently change its definition of herd immunity?How did life on earth managed to survive and flourish for millennia before vaccines? Was the development of the smallpox vaccinebased on observations ofthe natural immunity of milkmaids to cowpox?Is the information being altered to support the agenda?
Very interesting indeed.
thanks 1 user thanked arnoldisnumerouno for this useful post.
The Iron Chicken on 01/01/2021(UTC)