Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

36 Pages«<3233343536>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
A Kurdziel  
#1321 Posted : 10 February 2021 09:21:54(UTC)
A Kurdziel

Much as I dislike feeding the ferrous fowl the statement “WHO: Tanzania 509 confirmed cases and 21 deaths”  means nothing. The WHO do not employ armies of independent medical workers around the world. Their job is to coordinate national response across borders and as such they rely 100% on local cooperation. The simple fact is that the government of Tanzania has decided not to play the game. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w172x1gz74lcg8t for their government’s approach to the crisis  

John Murray  
#1322 Posted : 10 February 2021 09:32:44(UTC)
John Murray

Kurd mate...don’t need no steenkin vaxeen in Tanzania, they got God and ‘natural medicines’. And no covid (mild outbreak of acute pneumonia cases, which usually die). Nothing to see:Move-on!
Brian Hagyard  
#1323 Posted : 10 February 2021 09:35:34(UTC)
Brian Hagyard

Yet again the ferrous fowl shows their inability to hold a logical argument based on his so called facts – If the WHO figures for Tanzania 509 confirmed cases and 21 deaths are correct then how can their figures for the UK of nearly 4 million cases and almost 113 thousand deaths be inaccurate? https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/gb.

CptBeaky  
#1324 Posted : 10 February 2021 09:36:01(UTC)
CptBeaky

Why do I do this to myself? Especially when you fail to acknowledge the figures given are provably false.

HCQ was not tested, and intial tests did not look positive (it actually increased the risk with patients with heart problems). Instead the relatively cheap dexamethasone was suggested (£60 for 12 treatments). So the low cost had nothing to do with the decision. Was the timings political, maybe, but I have no proof of that.

10 years is the existing maximum term for fraud with intention to benefit from that fraud. This is not new legislation, it is current legislation. Whether this legislation covers COVID quarantine will be tested in court. However, I very much doubt anyone will ever get 10 years.

Tanzania stop reporting cases in May 2020, so your numbers mean nothing. We know they are false since in May over 100 lorry drivers tested positive on the border and were sent back, yet May figures for Tanzania come in at 29 https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/tanzania/ Zambia's Nakonde district, which is just south of the border with Tanzania, has experienced by far the most cases in the country, higher than the country's capital, Lusaka. Is this just a coincidence? Basically we have no way of knowing how bad the outbreak is in Tanzania, therefore we cannot risk travel there. If Tanzania released the figures, and allowed independent observers into the country this may change.

As always this information is very easy to find, and yet somehow you missed it. I know I keep feeding you, but I worry your lies may actually convince someone. Delibrate and willful mis-information that could lead to harm needs to be made a criminal offence. At first I thought you were just mis-informed, but now you continue with the same lies despite being shown that they are lies. This shows you are not genuine.

The Iron Chicken  
#1325 Posted : 10 February 2021 16:05:40(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: A Kurdziel Go to Quoted Post

Much as I dislike feeding the ferrous fowl the statement “WHO: Tanzania 509 confirmed cases and 21 deaths”  means nothing. The WHO do not employ armies of independent medical workers around the world. Their job is to coordinate national response across borders and as such they rely 100% on local cooperation. The simple fact is that the government of Tanzania has decided not to play the game. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w172x1gz74lcg8t for their government’s approach to the crisis  

Exactly.

The Iron Chicken  
#1326 Posted : 10 February 2021 16:11:24(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

How many 'normal' respiratory deaths are being labelled 'Covid deaths' because the patient just happened to 'test positive' for it?

thanks 1 user thanked The Iron Chicken for this useful post.
SLord80 on 10/02/2021(UTC)
The Iron Chicken  
#1327 Posted : 10 February 2021 16:44:04(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: CptBeaky Go to Quoted Post

Why do I do this to myself? Especially when you fail to acknowledge the figures given are provably false.

HCQ was not tested, and intial tests did not look positive (it actually increased the risk with patients with heart problems). Instead the relatively cheap dexamethasone was suggested (£60 for 12 treatments). So the low cost had nothing to do with the decision. Was the timings political, maybe, but I have no proof of that.

Here is a database of the many HCQ studies that conclude it is safe and very effective if given early.

10 years is the existing maximum term for fraud with intention to benefit from that fraud. This is not new legislation, it is current legislation. Whether this legislation covers COVID quarantine will be tested in court. However, I very much doubt anyone will ever get 10 years.

Tanzania stop reporting cases in May 2020, so your numbers mean nothing. We know they are false since in May over 100 lorry drivers tested positive on the border and were sent back, yet May figures for Tanzania come in at 29 https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/tanzania/ Zambia's Nakonde district, which is just south of the border with Tanzania, has experienced by far the most cases in the country, higher than the country's capital, Lusaka. Is this just a coincidence? Basically we have no way of knowing how bad the outbreak is in Tanzania, therefore we cannot risk travel there. If Tanzania released the figures, and allowed independent observers into the country this may change.

Why are you so quick to conclude that Tanzania are under-reporting cases and deaths, but refuse to acknowledge the possibility that the UK government (and others around the world) may be massively OVER-reporting cases and deaths?

As always this information is very easy to find, and yet somehow you missed it. I know I keep feeding you, but I worry your lies may actually convince someone. Delibrate and willful mis-information that could lead to harm needs to be made a criminal offence. At first I thought you were just mis-informed, but now you continue with the same lies despite being shown that they are lies. This shows you are not genuine.

The UK government is doing a grand job of  convincing you and many others with their lies, which are sadly causing great harms to many people. What penalty would you suggest for them?

thanks 1 user thanked The Iron Chicken for this useful post.
SLord80 on 10/02/2021(UTC)
CptBeaky  
#1328 Posted : 11 February 2021 09:33:56(UTC)
CptBeaky

Quote:

Why are you so quick to conclude that Tanzania are under-reporting cases and deaths, but refuse to acknowledge the possibility that the UK government (and others around the world) may be massively OVER-reporting cases and deaths?

Because that is where the evidence leads. I have linked twice to the figures, but you still refuse to even acknowledge them. Unless coroners around the world are all colluding, along with the virologists etc. then we know how many people have died with COVID as the underlying cause (i.e the cause of the chain reaction that lead to that person's death). As I have shown twice, this number is higher than the official number. This means that more people are dying beacuase of COVID-19 than the governments official number, not less. Yes the government is publishing misleading figures, but it is not in the direction you believe.

I have also shown evidence the Tanzania is not reporting cases. They reported 29 cases in May 2020, despite over 100 lorry drivers being turned around at the border for testing positive. They have not reported a single positive case since, despite the cities bordering the country having record high levels. They are telling people how to make health smoothies "ginger, onions, lemons and pepper" to stop them catching COVID, rather than accept "white man" vaccinations. Recently two Danish people tested positive after returning from Tazania, despite it aparantly being "free of COVID".

Are you really suggesting that our government is somehow worse than the Tanzanian one?

John Murray  
#1329 Posted : 11 February 2021 12:40:07(UTC)
John Murray

You're wasting your time.

Trolls just love to get into this sort of argument.

They frquently operate with a number of different names.

Trolls should never be fed.

thanks 1 user thanked John Murray for this useful post.
Connor35037 on 11/02/2021(UTC)
peter gotch  
#1330 Posted : 11 February 2021 12:49:15(UTC)
peter gotch

Perhaps worth noting that the article in the Guardian article was written not by a Guardian staffer but as an opinion piece from someone from Africa.

It's time for Africa to rein in Tanzania's anti-vaxxer president | Global development | The Guardian

I haven't checked whether the author has any links with "BIG PHARMA". Read the article on the basis of reasoned opinion.

Andrew W Walker  
#1331 Posted : 11 February 2021 13:49:33(UTC)
Andrew W Walker

Originally Posted by: Brian Hagyard Go to Quoted Post

Yet again the ferrous fowl...

That made me laugh so loud the whole office turned to look. Brilliant...

The Iron Chicken  
#1332 Posted : 11 February 2021 16:24:55(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: John Murray Go to Quoted Post
Kurd mate...don’t need no steenkin vaxeen in Tanzania, they got God and ‘natural medicines’. And no covid (mild outbreak of acute pneumonia cases, which usually die). Nothing to see:Move-on!

I'm not entirely sure what you are insinuating here about Tanzanians, people of faith and those who believe in the benefits of naturopathy...

And I'll just remind you that many pharmaceutical treatments were derived from natural medicines; the reason beneficial natural compounds are isolated and reproduced synthetically is so Big Pharma can patent their product ('nature' can't be patented) and profit from it until the patent expires and the product becomes generic.

wolf1608  
#1333 Posted : 11 February 2021 16:44:59(UTC)
wolf1608

Well, I dont normallly post on here but I have been following it since its very start.  Witnessed the great cameradarie and helpful attitude in 2020 and then the slow decent into chaos.

So its always with a mix of guilty excitement and trepidation when I browse this thread as a guest.

This afternoon though has been the highlight.

The forum troll has been trolled! Played at their own game.

Time to rust away in pieces.

Keep up the good work the rest of you!

Wolf

thanks 2 users thanked wolf1608 for this useful post.
A Kurdziel on 12/02/2021(UTC), nic168 on 17/02/2021(UTC)
biker1  
#1334 Posted : 11 February 2021 16:53:21(UTC)
biker1

I think it's reached the stage where I am not sure what the big conspiracy is any more. Is it Big Pharma, the government, China, Bill Gates, AI, the Great Reset? Or they all suposed to be in it together? If so, perhaps they should all get the Nobel Prize for international co-operation.

Have we had some inaccurate data on COVID? Most likely, it depends on how the data was sourced, delays in data coming through, criteria adopted, and so on.

Does this negate the seriousness of the pandemic? Not at all. The figures, and personal experiences of infection, should leave us in no doubt that something serious has been happening for the last year.

Have some organisations benefitted from the pandemic? Almost certainly - some people will always do well out of a crisis. Conversely, significant sectors of the economy have been hard hit by it, and some may never recover.

Have inaccuracies and even lies been told? Oh yes, look no further than Donald Trump, for instance.

Have the media hyped up things? Probably, that's what the media does to attact attention and sell newspapers.

Does this mean we are all being fed a string of rubbish about the pandemic? No, there are enough sources of information we can have trust in that tell us that a serious pandemic has hit the world.

Has our government, for one, acted competently  and proportionately during all of this? Don't make me laugh, when have you ever known that to happen? As for proportionality, the errors have largely been on the side of a weak response in controlling the spread of the virus. Those who value their freedom above all else might disagree, but most of us can see the truth of this.

Is the conspiracy really about conspiracy theorists trying to misinform and control us? Interesting question.

The Iron Chicken  
#1335 Posted : 11 February 2021 16:55:47(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Quote:

Because that is where the evidence leads. I have linked twice to the figures, but you still refuse to even acknowledge them. Unless coroners around the world are all colluding, along with the virologists etc. then we know how many people have died with COVID as the underlying cause (i.e the cause of the chain reaction that lead to that person's death). As I have shown twice, this number is higher than the official number. This means that more people are dying beacuase of COVID-19 than the governments official number, not less. Yes the government is publishing misleading figures, but it is not in the direction you believe.

I’m done discussing the figures and how they are derived with you. I agree to disagree. Time will tell.

I have also shown evidence the Tanzania is not reporting cases. They reported 29 cases in May 2020, despite over 100 lorry drivers being turned around at the border for testing positive. They have not reported a single positive case since, despite the cities bordering the country having record high levels. They are telling people how to make health smoothies "ginger, onions, lemons and pepper" to stop them catching COVID, rather than accept "white man" vaccinations. Recently two Danish people tested positive after returning from Tazania, despite it aparantly being "free of COVID".

People with healthy immune systems are less likely to fall ill. Full stop. What is your issue with boosting health naturally?

Considering the experiences Africans and Indians have had with “white man” vaccinations as you put it, it’s hardly surprising that they want nothing to do with the jabs:

Explained: Why has Pfizer’s vaccine application for India been turned down for now? | Explained News,The Indian Express

Vaccine-derived polio spreads in Africa after defeat of wild virus | Global development | The Guardian

This article from September 2020 also makes interesting reading: Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a Covid-19 vaccine now would be 'colossally stupid' - CNN

Are you really suggesting that our government is somehow worse than the Tanzanian one?

I’m suggesting that, whereas most world leaders succumbed to blackmail or bribery, the President of Tanzania did not and was therefore able to take an approach to the management of Covid that was right for his people and country. He also highlighted issues with imported PCR tests (goat and papaya test positive).

The Iron Chicken  
#1336 Posted : 11 February 2021 17:20:55(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: biker1 Go to Quoted Post

I think it's reached the stage where I am not sure what the big conspiracy is any more. Is it Big Pharma, the government, China, Bill Gates, AI, the Great Reset? Or they all suposed to be in it together? If so, perhaps they should all get the Nobel Prize for international co-operation.

Have we had some inaccurate data on COVID? Most likely, it depends on how the data was sourced, delays in data coming through, criteria adopted, and so on.

Does this negate the seriousness of the pandemic? Not at all. The figures, and personal experiences of infection, should leave us in no doubt that something serious has been happening for the last year.

Have some organisations benefitted from the pandemic? Almost certainly - some people will always do well out of a crisis. Conversely, significant sectors of the economy have been hard hit by it, and some may never recover.

Have inaccuracies and even lies been told? Oh yes, look no further than Donald Trump, for instance.

Have the media hyped up things? Probably, that's what the media does to attact attention and sell newspapers.

Does this mean we are all being fed a string of rubbish about the pandemic? No, there are enough sources of information we can have trust in that tell us that a serious pandemic has hit the world.

Has our government, for one, acted competently  and proportionately during all of this? Don't make me laugh, when have you ever known that to happen? As for proportionality, the errors have largely been on the side of a weak response in controlling the spread of the virus. Those who value their freedom above all else might disagree, but most of us can see the truth of this.

Is the conspiracy really about conspiracy theorists trying to misinform and control us? Interesting question.

I’ll go with ‘all in it together’, but would just like to say it’s the ‘Chinese Communist Party’ not ‘China’ per se, and you missed out the Central Banks, the Deep State and the Deep Church.

The MSM has always pushed the 'Orange Man Bad' line, as they are Deep State controlled and the Deep State wants rid of Trump because he won’t play their game (2016 Russian election interference hoax, failed impeachment, etc.). Watch and wait on that one…

How much of what most people 12 months ago would have called 'conspiracy theory' has now become reality?

chris42  
#1337 Posted : 11 February 2021 18:01:00(UTC)
chris42

Iron Chicken, A question if you don’t mind.

Why are you so keen to get us few people on her to believe you, even if we did so what?

The people that generally frequent this forum either come here once to ask a question or those who’s jobs involve Occupational Health and Safety in some way shape and form, to help others or one another. So, we cannot change anything in particular, especially the Government.

So why care what we think?

Chris

Holliday42333  
#1338 Posted : 11 February 2021 18:02:53(UTC)
Holliday42333

Originally Posted by: The Iron Chicken Go to Quoted Post

I’ll go with ‘all in it together’, but would just like to say it’s the ‘Chinese Communist Party’ not ‘China’ per se, and you missed out the Central Banks, the Deep State and the Deep Church.

The damp and cold must have turned Iron Chicken a bit rusty.  There has been some pretty outragous statements made by the corroded poultry; but trying to say the majority of the worlds governments, global business and media interests are all maaging to cooperate seamlessly together is beyond absurd.  Surely a 'rational thinking' person would never have said that?

How much of what most people 12 months ago would have called 'conspiracy theory' has now become reality?

Nothing???

As for 'Deep State'; well more like deep something.

Holliday42333  
#1339 Posted : 11 February 2021 18:17:30(UTC)
Holliday42333

Originally Posted by: chris42 Go to Quoted Post

Why are you so keen to get us few people on her to believe you, even if we did so what?

The people that generally frequent this forum either come here once to ask a question or those who’s jobs involve Occupational Health and Safety in some way shape and form, to help others or one another. So, we cannot change anything in particular, especially the Government.

Chris

Its really obvious Chris42.  All you have to do is do as CorrodedPoultry asks and apply critical thinking.

Its is all part of the Great IOSH Reset.  CorrodedPoultry is actually an IOSH staffer from the comms team trying to manipulate the forum users into getting so fed up that we abandon the forums and IOSH can get on with global domination; MWAHAHA!

thanks 1 user thanked Holliday42333 for this useful post.
A Kurdziel on 12/02/2021(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#1340 Posted : 11 February 2021 20:46:44(UTC)
Roundtuit

Holiday42333 - are you sucking the end of your ringed pinkie? 

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Holliday42333 on 12/02/2021(UTC), Holliday42333 on 12/02/2021(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#1341 Posted : 11 February 2021 20:46:44(UTC)
Roundtuit

thanks 2 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Holliday42333 on 12/02/2021(UTC), Holliday42333 on 12/02/2021(UTC)
Holliday42333  
#1342 Posted : 12 February 2021 07:46:06(UTC)
Holliday42333

Originally Posted by: Roundtuit Go to Quoted Post

Sadly not and I don't even like cats, much less own a fluffy white one.

I'm afraid I'm just one of those poor deluded souls that allows myself to be manipulated by Big [insert organisation of choice] and now Big IOSH.

CptBeaky  
#1343 Posted : 12 February 2021 09:11:28(UTC)
CptBeaky

With “white man” vaccinations as you put it,

That is not how I put it, that is how the President of Tanzania put it. 

The Iron Chicken  
#1344 Posted : 12 February 2021 09:13:13(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Chris

Thank you for your question Chris, you're always welcome to ask whatever you wish.

The words of Edmund Burke sum it up for me: 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.'

If I manage to encourage just one person to question what is happening and see the bigger picture, my efforts have been worthwhile. And who knows who peruses this thread as a 'guest' or without joining the discussion.

When enough people are awake and angry, and refuse to comply with these endless arbitrary, pointless and destructive diktats, governments will lose the power to hold us hostage any longer.

Morally I can't just stand by and watch this continue to the point of global human enslavement and depopulation.

I hope that answers your question.

Iron Chicken

The Iron Chicken  
#1345 Posted : 12 February 2021 09:29:48(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

With “white man” vaccinations as you put it,

That is not how I put it, that is how the President of Tanzania put it. 

Thank you for the correction, I wasn't aware of that.

Holliday42333  
#1346 Posted : 12 February 2021 09:34:18(UTC)
Holliday42333

The words of Edmund Burke sum it up for me: 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.'

I take it that there is no evidence that Edmund Burke actually wrote these words doesn't bother you.  You were obviously taken in by the propoganda of John F Kennedy and didn't check the legitimacy of what he said.

Although I concede that the Burke essay that JFK miss-quoted ammounts to much the same sentiment, I would have applied some critical thinking if I were CorrodedPoultry, and not used a manipulated piece of information to illustrate the oppinion.  CorrodedPoultry not following their own advice; who would have thought it??

thanks 1 user thanked Holliday42333 for this useful post.
A Kurdziel on 12/02/2021(UTC)
chris42  
#1347 Posted : 12 February 2021 11:57:27(UTC)
chris42

When enough people are awake and angry, and refuse to comply with these endless arbitrary, pointless and destructive diktats, governments will lose the power to hold us hostage any longer.

With this post and your previous ones, you seem to be saying that Governments and others who are imposing these controls and promoting these controls are all part of a larger world wide conspiracy. Otherwise they are on the other side that just don’t understand as you do and are deluded to believe the pandemic is real and have not done the necessary research to understand properly.

So where do you see IOSH within this, they are after all an international organisation. They have on this very web site links on the front page to their guidance on workplace controls for Covid. So, do you feel they are part of the conspiracy or are they part of the deluded and don’t know what they are doing?

Chris

Holliday42333  
#1348 Posted : 12 February 2021 12:04:32(UTC)
Holliday42333

"Freedom for Tooting IOSH"

(Post fail.  'Tooting' is struck through when I enter it)

Edited by user 12 February 2021 12:06:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

A Kurdziel  
#1349 Posted : 12 February 2021 12:08:25(UTC)
A Kurdziel

conspiracy implies a certain level of  competence.         me I think we are all deluded. In fact i an not even convinced any of this is real. 

Horse Lover Fat was right  its all an illusion.

peter gotch  
#1350 Posted : 12 February 2021 17:01:12(UTC)
peter gotch

Iron Chicken - if, as you suggest, you want to persuade just one user of these Forums, why not come out of the closet and reveal your true identity?

My guess is that most of us (those that haven't simply blocked your postings) just sigh as soon as we see that the rusty bird has ventured here again.

By hiding behind a pseudonym you just give the impression of an angry troll who may or may not also post as SLord80 (even if users are only permitted one persona on these Forums).

The Iron Chicken  
#1351 Posted : 13 February 2021 10:29:38(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

With this post and your previous ones, you seem to be saying that Governments and others who are imposing these controls and promoting these controls are all part of a larger world wide conspiracy. Otherwise they are on the other side that just don’t understand as you do and are deluded to believe the pandemic is real and have not done the necessary research to understand properly.

So where do you see IOSH within this, they are after all an international organisation. They have on this very web site links on the front page to their guidance on workplace controls for Covid. So, do you feel they are part of the conspiracy or are they part of the deluded and don’t know what they are doing?

Chris

Hello Chris

Thank you for engaging sensibly and politely.

I wouldn’t term it a conspiracy at nation level: I believe some of the world leaders are well on board with the globalist technocratic agenda as that is what they truly believe in; some have been bribed with Central Bank money to implement destructive policies (the president of Belarus was offered billions but declined); others have been compromised through blackmail and are essentially under duress when they enact the orders they are being given.

The ones who have refused bribes and are not blackmailable are the leaders of countries/states that have maintained proportionality and relative normality throughout: eg Tanzania, Belarus, South Dakota, Florida, Sweden, Russia, amongst others.

In my opinion there are no world leaders who actually believe this is a deadly pandemic to the extent it is being portrayed as through propaganda.

This idealism, and the blackmail and bribery (I’ll call it ‘corruption’), exists at many lower levels as well – within government, the media and academia, but also within society generally. Consider for example the recently exposed long-term infiltration of academia and business by the CCP. Consider those organisations that receive large 'grants' from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (remember there is no such thing as a 'free lunch').

If you’re interested in further exploring corruption and how it is used in everyday life by those who wish to manipulate others, this 11 min video gives an excellent explanation.

Just because an organisation such as IOSH works internationally does not necessarily mean it is on board with this globalist agenda. Businesses in the UK and many other countries have been forced to implement ‘Covid-secure’ measures due to the threat and reality of enforcement action and hefty fines for doing otherwise; as you will know, a ‘Covid-19 risk assessment’ is not a risk assessment at all, but a tick-list of compliance with government diktat. IOSH will have had little choice but to toe the party line and work within the same constraints.

I don’t think I’ve ever said anyone is ‘deluded’ by the way…

Iron Chicken

chris.packham  
#1352 Posted : 13 February 2021 11:06:14(UTC)
chris.packham

I always knew that chickens did not have a massive amount of brain power, but what I would like to know is how an iron one works?

peter gotch  
#1353 Posted : 13 February 2021 12:05:06(UTC)
peter gotch

Chris - a speculative answer.

Clunk, cluck.

The Iron Chicken  
#1354 Posted : 13 February 2021 12:51:30(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Originally Posted by: peter gotch Go to Quoted Post

Iron Chicken - if, as you suggest, you want to persuade just one user of these Forums, why not come out of the closet and reveal your true identity?

The information and thoughts I post will persuade, not who I am, so why is ‘revealing my true identity’ necessary?

Most IOSH forum users seem to use pseudonyms – why is it so important to you to know who I am?

My guess is that most of us (those that haven't simply blocked your postings) just sigh as soon as we see that the rusty bird has ventured here again.

Why do you assume you speak for ‘most’ people who read the posts on this forum?

By hiding behind a pseudonym you just give the impression of an angry troll who may or may not also post as SLord80 (even if users are only permitted one persona on these Forums).

If you compare SLord80’s posts and mine, you will note that the information and opinions given, and the way they are written, are different in emphasis and style. Is it so hard for you to contemplate that there may be more people than just myself who have ideas that differ from your own?

‘Pandatank’ and ‘N Hancock’ have also expressed opinions that do not appear to align with yours – do you think I am also posting under these names?

peter gotch  
#1355 Posted : 13 February 2021 15:16:15(UTC)
peter gotch

Fe Fowl

Simple statistics which you like to show so frequently.

"My guess is that most of us (those that haven't simply blocked your postings) just sigh as soon as we see that the rusty bird has ventured here again.

"Why do you assume you speak for ‘most’ people who read the posts on this forum?"

Simple reflection on many comments that have been made about your contributions to this thread, including those who have noted that they have blocked you.

"By hiding behind a pseudonym you just give the impression of an angry troll who may or may not also post as SLord80 (even if users are only permitted one persona on these Forums).

If you compare SLord80’s posts and mine, you will note that the information and opinions given, and the way they are written, are different in emphasis and style. Is it so hard for you to contemplate that there may be more people than just myself who have ideas that differ from your own?"

Let's look at the statistics for the Forum

Iron Chicken - 24 thanks given, 11 to SLord80

SLord80 - 12 thanks given, 10 to Iron Chicken

.....so, reasonable to see a lot of synergy there.​​​​​​ and I for one see little difference in either emphasis or style in your contributions.

"‘Pandatank’ and ‘N Hancock’ have also expressed opinions that do not appear to align with yours – do you think I am also posting under these names?"

I don't see either of these posters continually trying to show that they know better than us mere mortals.

Users of these Forums express a wide range of opinions and so the opinions of Pandatank and N Hancock are unlikely to FULLY align with mine or anyone else's.

Few, if any, of those posting on this particular thread are likely to be 100% supportive of the approach taken by e.g. the UK Govt and the devolved nations (with or without the benefit of hindsight) in tackling a global pandemic, but most agree that it is a problem that needs attention, and not some construct by Big Pharma and all the other "baddies" you reference.

Yes, there are many who use these Forums under pseudonyms (many for very good reasons) but rarely do they try to pretend to be sources of authoritative wisdom. That makes your failure to come into the open an exception. If you maintain your comic identity why should people treat your contributions as anything other than laughable?

The Iron Chicken  
#1356 Posted : 13 February 2021 21:11:59(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

So from around September 2020, why do Covid-19 deaths appear to largely mirror the drop in 'deaths from other causes'?

Have deaths from dementia, heart disease,  cancer, etc. miraculously reduced?

Surely there can't be any mis-categorisation of cause of death going on here, can there?

The Iron Chicken  
#1357 Posted : 13 February 2021 21:16:02(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

And for those of you who aren't aware, I'll just leave this here...

The Iron Chicken  
#1358 Posted : 13 February 2021 21:36:53(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Most 'infections' are occurring after admission to hospital - so why are communities locked down?

NOTE: the graph is stacked, orange on top of blue

John Murray  
#1359 Posted : 14 February 2021 09:00:37(UTC)
John Murray

:Please do not feed the trolls:

The Iron Chicken  
#1360 Posted : 15 February 2021 06:27:30(UTC)
The Iron Chicken

Remind me - who is pushing vaccinations and 'health passports'?

Holliday42333  
#1361 Posted : 15 February 2021 07:48:48(UTC)
Holliday42333

So from around September 2020, why do Covid-19 deaths appear to largely mirror the drop in 'deaths from other causes'?

Have deaths from dementia, heart disease,  cancer, etc. miraculously reduced?

Surely there can't be any mis-categorisation of cause of death going on here, can there?

NOTE: Graph produced by a conspiracy theory sourse (@vivtimofmaths) 'claiming to use' ONS data.

However even if broadly accurate the results are easily explainable. 

The simple answer is yes; dementia, heart disease,  cancer, etc. deaths HAVE miraculously reduced as Covid-19 has seen off these poor people before these other causes have had a chance.  Not really hard to understand is it?

Edited by user 15 February 2021 09:13:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified